Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Got You

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell no SHES A YANDERE
wait
if she is
wont that mean she wont kill him..
king.... you rly are stupid.
Like honestly can we just make that advisor lady or whatever he have the Queen instead LMAO

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
This part got me hung up too, so I double checked 37. Lloyd went to just be a trainee at first, and returned on a break after a year (of the total of 3 needed to go from trainee to full fledged) to find Cain missing at that point. It seems it was at the point after he couldn't find her that he volunteered himself to the Hero program.

So it just turns out that Cain went in first so she could be healthy and see her brother again.
If that is indeed the case it'll be terrible writing. Personally I think that would just be very lazy by the author

Dex-chan lover
lmao it would be hilarious af if cain betrays king and goes to lloyd's side
I mean she's cleanly NOT going to execute him. She doesn't give a shit about the king. She did this entirely for her brother. That being said, that doesn't mean we're out of the woods. She may very well NOT like Lloyd having a new family at all. She could still be a villain.

Dex-chan lover
Well we all knew it was the sister, but not the yandere thing. Let's just hope the sister is okay with being the aunt instead of the wife.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a canon reason the king thought bringing the hero's sister, who hasn't been brainwashed, to execute the hero was a good idea? Is he stupid?

Supporter
Who knew that the little sister revealed two chapters ago was the mysterious figure revealed last chapter. What a mind blowing revelation
Nope, never saw it coming. :sneaky:

Is there a canon reason the king thought bringing the hero's sister, who hasn't been brainwashed, to execute the hero was a good idea? Is he stupid?
My money's on "Worthless aunt and uncle sold her the minute Lloyd left, knowing it was for experiments". They and the king need to be fed to army ants, feet first. If so, worthless king likely has no idea they're related.

But TBH, I have a nasty suspicion it's wishful thinking on my part. "With this, we will be together forever" suggests worthless king knows they're siblings and lied to her about the purpose of the chain, because for some reason he thinks he can easily kill them both. Which is still too-quickly/easily-resolved like "he didn't know", but would be such a stupid plot device it would make me want to retch.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now that you know who is responsible for Cain's suffering, KILL THAT KING!

Dex-chan lover
The king already knows he doesn't want anything, he knew it from the start even, but still wants him dead anyway because "too much power". So yes he's just an absolute moron, when his plan obviously could've just stopped at sending off to the middle of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
"The 'enemy' who surpasses the hero appears"
Again with those fake chapter proclamations. Though at least it used scare quotes for "enemy".

But more importantly, cute girls doing cute stuff!

Shock! Gasp! No one could ever have predicted this unforeseeable turn of events!

Didn't even wait to show she's not particularly hostile.

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread