Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 46 - Stupid Brother

Dex-chan lover
What? KING is evolving!

Congratulations! King's Short Guy Syndrome has become Shit Guy Syndrome!

(Gotta kill 'im all)

Not judging, just curious: You didn't mind the "treasure island" arc?
The Arc itself was sorta cringe with that Mermaid Boy, but at least it still somehow had a family dynamic going on and no cartoon villain in focus, or pointless fights spanning 10 chapters, though its probably my least favourite arc, after whatever that is going on right now 😐

Contributor
Cain dreamt of being saved by her older brother, but ended up attacking him instead. So, how's it feel to fight the one person in the world you consider family? Lloyd read her like a book and broke her will to fight just by taking her attacks head on.

The girls missed the chance to beat the king while Lloyd was tanking Cain's attacks, but I suppose it all happened too quickly anyway. So the megalomaniac still has cards up his sleeves. I look forward to seeing those "trump cards" fail.

Also a reminder that the king still has a means to kill Cain, so unless they take him out for good we can't even guarantee she is staying as that quirky aunt in the family.

Dex-chan lover
the other girls are trying to save her.
demon daughter is about to use her millennium puzzle thingamajig that she won't her battle with, also as I said... Dragon waifu's sacrifice was necessary for yandere sis to see the light, trust the plan guys

Supporter
Why wont the king just get hit by some random rock and die bro
Because he has to be threatened into freeing Cain. Which sets us up for his eventual return. :sick:

(I'm with you, except I think he needs to be given a magic item that keeps him from falling below 1 HP. Then be thrown at high speed down into the mouth of an active volcano.)

Dex-chan lover
Well... Raws for ch 49 just came out... This arc shouldn't go farther than chapter 52 unless they stall heavily.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, he's clearly not playing with a full deck.

Edit: Well i did that wrong, that was meant to quote the person saying he's got a full deck of trump cards, way to ruin the joke me. XD

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for that advisor lady, must've been the most stressful job to always have the king not listen to a word you say and keep doing stuff that could potentially destroy the kingdom

Dex-chan lover
Pfffbbt. 2 more? Buddy, you let the best one get taken already. Keep trying.

Fed-Kun's army
To everyone here in this forum:

Prepare to experience uncontrollable rage in the next chapter!
bsQbu.gif

Dex-chan lover
...Whatever those 'trump cards' are, I bet none of them directly risk that king's own health. After all, he is the type to force others to endure inhuman treatment to gain the power he wishes them to obtain, then after he's done using them, arrange their deaths by whatever means necessary (with no concern whatsoever about collateral damage provided he isn't harmed).

Dex-chan lover
Depending on how things go with the king, like if he does not receive appropriate punishment, i will never look at another project by any party involved.

Dex-chan lover
The ugly bastard in the last panel has the prowler Goku lighting 😭

Users who are viewing this thread