Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.4 - Demon King, Learn the Truth of the Philosopher's Stone ④

Dex-chan lover
So what you are saying, is that leo is echidna's child, and that the demon lords name at ch1 (ekidona) was misspelled?

Dex-chan lover
hes gonna ask her to kill him with the philosopher stone isnt he?, like what else could he want at this point

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F Yeah I though the same, maybe he's going to come with some idea like that to end his vicious circle, and she will say something like "no don't do that, I will give you a reason to live" or something, but could be a interesting ending if he dies

Dex-chan lover
...You'd think they'd installed some sort of self-destruction switch when they created him, just to be safe...

Aggregator gang
The philosopher's stone is his heart isnt it? He just wants to die now

Oof
Thanks for translating
Also wondering how you are learning (or learned) Japanese

Dex-chan lover
@spathi That's a good guess. It would make perfect sense if the author went in that direction considering all the hints we got so far.

Double-page supporter
If Leo's heart is the philosopher stone maybe he will ask her to take his heart a.k.a the philosopher stone, idk.... Oh btw thanks for the translation and thanks for continuing this manga.

Dex-chan lover
it seems more like the philosopher's stone is his core(heart,etc..)
uh

@Chizan This is probably THE self-destruct button: after he grew beyond a certain point, he'd begin to ponder existentialism and conclude suicide is actually the answer to his literal absurd condition.
And then Echidna and the four would tell him that he should just rebel against fate and defy the absurd instead
The core of his being is a literal PHILOSOPHER's stone after all, lads.

if his core is a philosopher stone, i assume his siblings also has it. so, total number of the stones should be 12 which 1 is in human hand while the others is unknown. i imagine him as jarvis inside ironman suit, that's interesting when human fate are in AI hand. whenever AI have ego that's a red alert, i think.

Dex-chan lover
@theowww i forgot but in wN latter one of demon found one of Leo sibling core, if i not remember itwvrong it taurus or cancer ? Only remember the core is for super regen dude

Users who are viewing this thread