Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I'd say Brago is doing a great job on his role of being an uncle to them. Aw I was hoping we would get Wonrei & Li-Yen or Umagon & Mr. Sunbeam. Dr. Riddles being bedridden has me worried that we may get a first death in the human realm but I hope I'm wrong. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I cheered when Brago smashed that loser's entire world. Good to see even the son calling out his dad's infidelity, I'm sure Brago is going to be protective of the son as well. I was hoping to see Umagon & Sunbeam next but I fully trust Makoto Raiku's storytelling

Contributor
Is it weird that the one detail I take the most offense to is that Kiyo and Sherry didn't already have each other's phone numbers?

I get that they're practically strangers, but they were also the top 2 participants in the Demon King Royale. They broke bread together. They broke heads together. You'd expect them to at least check in and make sure the other isn't dead for some reason.

Also glad that Dr. Riddles turned his life around, given his whole persona in the original series stemmed from him being broken after failing to save his grandson's life. Good for him.

Geez for a sec I thought that Vino grew up into that Butterfly Girl.
Honestly, I could see Raiku-sensei write a good trans character.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Brago, also loved how he waited until it was the kids that let him know what's what first, really wonder how Sherry ended up with that loser, must have been a political arrangement since she is a nobility

Kind of smart to kill Vino juuuuust in case clear note (or better said, his reincarnation White) makes a comeback, the guy was a menace after all

Bro Big Boing hasn't aged a day, what is the secret to her beauty!? and of course Kiyomaro knows boob language, what a goat

So they will use infiltration this time, oh boy please tell me Vino is cooking something to save Dr Riddles because the guys are way too far away

Users who are viewing this thread