Zatch Bell!! - Ch. 324.5 - Kanzenban Special Book

Dex-chan lover
I still haven't recovered from rereading this manga 2 years ago.
Great extra book. I've always wanted to know how other demons met their book users.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation!
The Q&A was pretty interesting, but I wish someone asked him if Professor Riddle actually had answer talker or not.
I know he's got a whole bunch of issues with publishers right now, but I really hope he gets a new series going some time, and that it doesn't get cut so short like vector ball.

Dex-chan lover
Was that a Toriko reference with V's Adventure 1&2?
So Gofure likes to jump rope, comedic reactions, and the anime Cat's aye, he gets more mysterious the more he appears.

He really made a precious universe with this series.

Thanks a lot for the translation Kewl!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating this wonderful manga. Gotta re-read it someday.
Also the author have a really cool house.

Dex-chan lover
Naomi-chan invincible... already knew that.

I always found so refreshing that the mamodos and bookmasters relationships were so good, with exceptions sure but when you look at the masters and the mamodos personalities you see so much of why they were paired up and much everyone grew with those encounters.

The relationships i found most fun and "tragic" were Victorem and Leila, because the had new master that had such interesting chemistry with them but for the most part, the didn't have much time with them... well in Victorem case, Mohican we found more about him in the extras.

Still a little offended that Raiku-sensei put such important plot points and revelations in those extras of the Gash cafe.

Thank you very much for doing this, Gash Bell is one of my all-time favorite manga and it warms my heart that there are still people willing to do some more of the parts we didn't get in the past.

Dex-chan lover
DAMN YOU TAKASHI FOR TRICKING POOR VICTOREEM SAMA!

Thanks Makoto Raiku for making my favorite battle shounen.

Here’s hoping for a Gash Bell anime 2.0!

Dex-chan lover
Loved the origins of each Demon.
And it was great choice of the author to give Umagon a simple design.

Thanks for the translation!

Hopefully this shows the people that make anime that people still like Zatch Bell, and that it's profitable. Hopefully Zatch bell can get the remake it deserves, like shaman king.

Users who are viewing this thread