Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking that the comments here were exaggerating but, this is bad, very bad

Dex-chan lover
I get the whole good karma gets good things etc,. but c'mon thats not a silver spoon, thats a silver bucket... Zero effort.

Aggregator gang
Terrible writing, terrible pacing.
What the fuck is up with this manga?

This is literally a wasted potential

I tried reading it can't even make it past to chapter 3.
Atleast the art looks decent all the other aspects is just nah

It's bad and the guy that told the artist to draw it like this should feel bad too.

art 's good, but the story... just no. its not interesting enough to make me wait for the next updates and its all too easy, i mean he has a god power y'know sooo

The Mc is like a Midas touch, everything he does becomes over the top perfect. EVERYTHING. It's boring and quite annoying.

This is Trash-incarnate. It's not the fun or laughable trash either, just bad.

the scenarios go like this: Problem that no one but OP protag can solve > solves it instantly (Some are solved within the same panel it appears) > Protag and everyone lived happily ever after.

Spoiler example below
Random Count we've never seen before turns out to be cursed and attacks protag for no apparent reason, within the same chapter, only 4 pages after this random guy is introduced, the protag cures him, and this "Badass" count goes "you piqued my interest" and they become friends.

It feels like it's written by a 5-year-old.

Me: thinking the comments were over the top and exaggerated
Me: Proceeds to read
Also me: coughs out blood because of how bad this is
0/10 doesn't even begin to describe how bad this is
What literally this whole manga is about is there being some problem which nobody can handle or solve then mc just snaps his fingers and boom it's gone in like 2-3 chapters while also building up a harem and supporters

i don't know who the heck give 10/10 rating to every "isekai" manga...

Remember, if there's a manga adaption for any of Miki Nazuna or Tsukiyo Rui's web novels:avoid it like the plague if you cannot '' turn your brain off''. But this is impressively bad tho, people prob did turn their brains off and still hated this.

Rant Below
Summary of said rant: It's a boring story, the Mc is way to overpowered to a point where the story can't develop. This lack of struggle makes everything that is done less impressive to a point of boredom and the side characters are wrapped up in it, being unable to build off any possible struggle.

It was fun for maybe a chapter or 2 but it became boring. This was in part to the lack of struggle as well as the slow development of the story itself. The art itself isn't bad nor is it anything to brag about. The character development is stale due to the lack of struggle, the side characters are equally as bland as the mc with me forgetting the character's roles a chapter later. Again without any struggle, and I mean none, like add a scene where he was unable to open a pickle jar because he lacked the strength and he was unable to use magic because that'd be to strong, that would have at least made me read another chapter; this resulted in something more bland than air. There was a scene where I hoped some character development would happen but that also became bland (I'm talking about the time he "infiltrated" the fortress ) they could have added something like combat or some kind of strategy which made the characters think and be challenged. This argument is circular because that it's one and biggest problem, it all comes down to story which this feels like a filler for a filler, one can't express how tired I got reading this as the Mc does apparently "Something which defied all logic!" there has to be limit on that but it so happens to often to a point where I find it hard to believe that there was something that the Mc can't do. I know the Scanners can't do anything about it but Nerf the Mc and some sort of conflict, like maybe someone who is the polar opposite of the Mc and wishes to bring him down or just mildly inconveniences him, I really don't know. I believe it's gotten to the point of no return but who knows maybe it'll change and prove me wrong. Hopefully.

It's so predictable and forced that everything would be avoided if anyone had common sense. For example the guy that tried hitting on the empress. She's a major political figure and the main cause of the conflict in her country so she should be quite well known.

Users who are viewing this thread