Zombi Shoujo no Fujimi-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I like this. A bit of mystery, some romance, and some comedy. Pretty common, but a good mix.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man... Last time I read zombie based story it's end bittersweet but it really hurts... Yeah sankarea

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Moar brains

Frendo Shitai ~on the lawn

Double-page supporter
Why did she run away from her own arm?

Because she didn´t have the guts!

Group Leader
I can't see where the story will go from here. Whether or not that's a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the details of the world ending are too vague for now. I'm not expecting in-depth world-building, but at least some more details beyond the world being in ruins, there being no other people besides the two of them, and only one of them being a zombie.

Dex-chan lover
man I can already see how this is going,
look at the title of the book he was reading.

Dex-chan lover
I’m looking forward to the potential worldbuilding this zombie story will offer! This series will do fine, as long as it can handle its heavy suspension-of-belief elements to keep its surrealness going.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she cracking. It looks like she's made of stone. Also, the hell happened to everyone? Did they get raptured?

Dex-chan lover
@DustyOldQrow nah, we all know how "human falls in love with zombie" stories - they die out (again) from not eating humans enough and/or losing their sanity.

Double-page supporter
This is interesting. I like the mysterious vibe it gives

Users who are viewing this thread