Zombie no Afureta Sekai Ore Dake ga Osowarenai - Ch. 28 - Reversal

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that there are still humantrash going around killing survivors.

Dex-chan lover
We betting on power-ups?
I bet zombie-like strenght for now....because I bet he'll get bitten again from other smart zombies and gain more "abilities"

Yeah, I finished all the VNs of this series, and I'm curious how the story will go.
Also, holy shit there's so much sex in the VN compared to the manga.
Are all the VNs available in Steam?
Since i saw some of it, but im not sure if its all of series or not

Fed-Kun's army
Are all the VNs available in Steam?
Since i saw some of it, but im not sure if its all of series or not
I don't know. I bought them for free.

In any way, there's 3 of them in total (4 if you count the bonus content), they're all translated, but the story itself is unfinished. Seems like the source material for this whole series is also unfished.

Dex-chan lover
If we're following the VN, he's not dead, and there's no super power. But MC and the girl will seperate from the survivors, the doctor, and her boyfriend because MC told them about how he can't get infected. This is where the last game ended.
That's... not precisely how it went. You got a couple important things wrong there.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I finished all the VNs of this series, and I'm curious how the story will go.
Also, holy shit there's so much sex in the VN compared to the manga.
Magnificent, isn't it?
Funny how the one called useless all time is the only one sticking out for him
Quite. Mitsuki... her character arc isn't quite finished yet. But if this goes anything like the game... well. Let's just say she more than earns her spot as the FMC by the end. Ride or die indeed, as the one below you said.

Users who are viewing this thread