Zombie no Afureta Sekai Ore Dake ga Osowarenai - Ch. 29 - Dark Dream

Dex-chan lover
did he heat the skull guy and end up taking the zombie's memories/powers?

or are zombies hiveminds, so the closer he becomes a zombie, the closer he becomes mentally linked to them (who knows, maybe he can mind control them eventually?)

Dex-chan lover
man whatever you are, human definitely isn't in that list...

Wx46Tpu.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused about MC's dream.
Who's this Skull Man?
Have we seen him before?

How did MC even got his memories?

Anyway, this is not his first time getting bitten (he was already bitten in chapter 1) so I'm pretty sure that he will be alright.

Edit: Photonicflame reminded me that the Skull Policeman and the Highschool Girl Zombie appeared first in chapter 7.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So the whole thing was a dream of the memories of the zombie that injured him?
The confusing bits were the hooded girl at the end and the student girl at the start who fed him(that was weirdly too selfless and human for a zombie)

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I legit thought that was his past until it's out as the Skullman memory :/

Dex-chan lover
Huh, do the zombies have a shared consciousness? That's pretty interesting. So the cop zombie and MC both have a high school girl, nice.

Dex-chan lover
I fast-forwarded through the games that this is based off of a long time ago so take this with a grain of salt.
but yeah that was just a fever dream he had thanks to the zombie that bit him. Turns out that those survivors inn the school were sadistic pricks that would feed people to a bunch of zombies in an auditorium whenever they didn't follow the rules/didn't like them and it turns out the more a zombie eats, the smarter it gets leading to them escaping one time during a particularly chaotic feeding of someone.

Again, I was skipping most of the games because they were from sailing the seas and many years ago so don't really remember the finer details or even if his zombie immunity is ever explained

Dex-chan lover
Guessing this was essentially just a fever dream but damn am I confused right now.

Double-page supporter
I was betting on mc being a former zombie since the start, but this dream being fake memories instead of a flashback makes it less likely...

Users who are viewing this thread