Yuusha Ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore Wa Yuusha No Hahaoya To Party Wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 2

Supporter
Passionate bridal night… with clothes on lol, well, who is to say you cam have it while fully clothed?

Dex-chan lover
Any sex scenes is what most people be curious about. Silly with Milf manga is a understatement. But I'll keep reading.

Is this based on a web novel?
The Novel is R15 and not R18 so
All you get in the WN is pretty tame and implied, a fade to black after some "omg he is kissing me passionately and touching me" then wake up next day kind of thing, never full blown sex scenes like R18 novels do, so that may change in the manga or they keep it that way, but is pretty much not the focus of the story anyway

Dex-chan lover
The Novel is R15 and not R18 so
All you get in the WN is pretty tame and implied, a fade to black after some "omg he is kissing me passionately and touching me" then wake up next day kind of thing, never full blown sex scenes like R18 novels do, so that may change in the manga or they keep it that way, but is pretty much not the focus of the story anyway
So this manga is worthless. How long before the other milfs get added?

Dex-chan lover
I want more spoilers
Revenge ?
there's revenge but not the kind you probably expect, basically MC make them uncomfortable at their family
Hero ?
this is actually quite shocking, he become better after some arc, to the point i want the story shifted to the hero instead of the MC ( because how bad the story afterward with MC )
MC ?
the main problem why this novel is so bad, to the point you better just read and don't use your brain to think, he literally become god in latest update with his power, a litteral plot armor ( no really his power basically make things he wish become reality, whenever he want it or not , a walking plot)
Seggs ?
there's some chapter where he have seggs with 4 of them, but it's not in details so don't expect to see borderline h scene

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, this is only tagged with "Suggestive" and not "Erotica". And with this being an adaptation as well (meaning some people are already in the know about what is to come)... make what you will of that.

I would ask that folks keep in mind that this is the mother of this generation's Hero. Of course she was gonna be an S-Rank adventurer. As big of a piece of shit as her husband was? It sure as hell wasn't gonna be him.

And boy oh boy, was he EVER a piece of shit. Resorting to THAT in order to sell his wife into slavery? Holy shit!

If I were the MC and I heard that, then I'd be worried about the girls that are with the Hero. Because if he's following his daddy's lead, then god only knows what fate lays down the road for those girls.

As for the other moms being S-ranked... What did you people expect? Besides, it's not like it's an ass-pull. Those of us who were sharp enough already suspected Mommy must have been a rowdy girl in her youth. So it would only make sense that the rest of her old party was on the same level as her.

Also, it makes sense that high-level adventurers that the MC partied with before had parents who were high-level adventurers, too. The only thing that has me going "Well ain't that convenient" was that it seems the entire party of Mothers/S-Ranks settled in the same town. But then, I guess that might have been because even if they had retired, they couldn't bear to part ways as friends. And from there? It would only make sense they'd arrange play dates for their kids.

The only thing I wonder about is if his own mother or father had any sort of association with the S-rank MILFs? All we've seen so far is that his parents died when he was still a kid, and it's implied that the rest of the village pretty much raised him from that point on. But I guess with that, it would only make sense that he'd fall in with the future Hero's Party. So yeah.

Dex-chan lover
I want more spoilers
Not much to spoil because of hiw generic the story is
The world have this weird logic that once a girl reach the age of 25 (maybe 30) they are considered old already

That is why all the husband gladly divorced them because they are no longer attractive.

Then MC plotted revenge against all the husband later but actually kinda backfired because the new wives are actually a win for them.

as for the black haired husband. He was taken to the mines because he cant pay tax. MC buys his freedom later and black Milf go berserk against him. He repent and starts taking life more seriously to repay MC.

The usual trope, party starts falling apart because MC is not there to take care of them. The girls start to look unkept because MC is not there to help them clean or tidy them up so they can look pretty. Hero later wants MC to return back to party so he asked one of the girls to become MC girl(Hero thinks he gonna end up marrying princess anyways so losing either one of them means nothing). Things happen and hero retire from adventuring and all the girls pretty much becomes MC daughter...
So yeah...continue reading with little expectations

Dex-chan lover
Wow, was interested but his attitude towards her being in combat just killed any props I gave him in the first chapter. "Just stand back and watch cause I don't want you in a dangerous situation" did you just forget that she's a damn former S rank!? If he ends up getting the other moms and treating them the same...just wow, hell of a power fantasy he's going for.

Actually thank you for the spoilers everyone, enough to where I know for a fact I'm not going to like the writing in this one.

Also, title doesn't really make sense. He didn't care about the party past being friends, he really didn't seem to care when his supposed gf got "taken" hell he even said the hero was mistaken that he was cucked. So what is this "everything" the hero took?

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
For those who wishes to continue reading

The story get more and more silly the further it goes, all moms are formers S rank and then they all divorced/got divorced so they can be with MC.

Worth the read? Maybe, but it doesnt really have the greastest of storyline. Feel free to ask me for spoilers
Will the MC clash with that hero?

Dex-chan lover
For those who wishes to continue reading

The story get more and more silly the further it goes, all moms are formers S rank and then they all divorced/got divorced so they can be with MC.

Worth the read? Maybe, but it doesnt really have the greastest of storyline. Feel free to ask me for spoilers
Bro im just in for the milf factor,i don't mind the lack of well a written story and if you can spoil a bit more please.

I wonder if they're swerving away from the plot point of him being an isekai'd individual as it was in the LN?

Dex-chan lover
Ce
Bro im just in for the milf factor,i don't mind the lack of well a written story and if you can spoil a bit more please
Just check a few comment above. Hard to link it using mobile. Lots of spoiler given by others as well

Dex-chan lover
Why turn a property like this into a comic when you're not even going to make it erotic? Seems like such a waste; I can't believe the "sex" from the first chapter was a fake-out, so the MC whose seemed ballsy so far is just another herbivore Japanese character.

I still think this could be interesting, I really like stories where the gender dynamics are played with (like world of moral reversal), but I haven't got high expectations for this, despite all the hype.

Users who are viewing this thread