Shokubutsu Monster Musume Nikki ~Seijo datta Watashi ga Uragireta Hate ni Aruraune ni Tensei Shite Shimatta node, kore kara wa Kougousei wo Shinagara…

Dex-chan lover
I'm having withdraws over here!

I do really really enjoy this one. Please give it some love and attention

Dex-chan lover
The title is a little ambiguous.
I was wondering if it was a diary about plant monster girls or a diary belonging to a plant monster girl.

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to call this great. It's another monster development saga following in the well-worn footsteps of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and So I'm a Spider, So What? The art gets the job done, but no more than that, and the writing's similar.

But I love it anyway! Alraune-san is an endearing hero, and her immobility adds an interesting twist to the formula. Would be happy to see this series go for at least another few volumes. Fingers crossed...

Dex-chan lover
The series is obnoxiously horny. Being reincarnated as a stationary plant and slowly growing your abilities and sphere of influence is a great hook, but most of the pages are spent on her getting molested by various enemy plants and animals. She also abducts a child and makes him into such an addict of her nectar so that the rest of his life is spent searching for her so he can get a fix. It really ruins a great premise.

Users who are viewing this thread