Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 93 - Three-way Battle

Dex-chan lover
Damn, another series that's been dropped.

What the hell? You guys are making me emotional. I will miss your scanlations very much, Rangers When?! Scans. 😭 😭 😭

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations, Ranger When!?. I'll always be grateful for you guys translating this great Tokusatsu adjacent series!

I love how nobody expected D to just be a wildcard. I actually really love this chapter. You see every single Ranger fighting these invaders, it's kinda like a crossover episode for a Tokusatsu show. I'm surprised that Tokita got knocked out so easily, but at least he won't be brutally murdered. Seeing Hwalipon take interest in some of the rangers means right now, he's not so much interested in fighting them, as much as he is in seeing their capabilities.

I wonder how Yumeko and Daidai's adventure will conclude? Will Daidai die before revealing anything to her?

Dex-chan lover
Welp, guess aggregator websites will have to do in the future, orz
Thanks for the work, btw, will miss it

Double-page supporter
It feels like there's already more "official" manga apps/readers nowadays than there are pirate ones.
On the bright side, MTL has been getting quite easy to use lately and this is one of those series that is being updated regularly.

It's a good time to learn japanese, pirate kids. Don't be like us older pirates that had 20+ years and did nothing, lol.

Dex-chan lover
ah demn another k-manga
i'm still region locked by them.... guess i'll try find another site when it's happen

Users who are viewing this thread