Lilia Pregnant The World End - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This guy just busted to the thought of his own naked mother, undoing centuries of work done by men to convince the world freud was full of shit, all to prevent a literal semen demon from stealing his seed. I respect it.

Dex-chan lover
oh i thought the daughter was actually wanting the kid to bring the world to ruin, but I guess that's not the case? I'd prefer this though either way

it'd be fun to see this grow to an actual romance then. with the MC trying to figure out how to prevent his kid from destroying the world lol (or the curse was a bluff)

Dex-chan lover
Poor bastard, she's avenging her father w/o even realizing it or meaning to, if we take her at her word.

You gotta give him credit for remaining so rational given the situation. For all he (and we) know she really does want to give birth to a Demon Lord stronger than her Dad, and then have it destroy the world.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Even if Lilia explained to Takahiro that she has no intentions of raising the next demon king, I don't think he'll believe her that easily, understandably so. She'll have to put in the work to really convince him she means business.

Also, by her logic, 'Someone strong will just be beaten by someone stronger', it could hint that the demons revolve around a 'might makes right' philosophy, meaning for the women of that culture, they require strong, capable men to make babies with, possibly sees such might as an attractive quality. If that's really the case, it would make sense why Lilia has such the hots for Takahiro, who took out the strongest demon in the land, to the point she'd get turned on instantly from the sight of him.

I've heard of a few other stories centered around the romance between a hero and a demon king/royal, but I can already tell this will be interesting. Looking forward to more.

Users who are viewing this thread