Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - To Lenaf

Dex-chan lover
It's convenient that he has the fake grandparents are a backstory excuse, and I guess the rather far-fetched excuses are a running gag at this point. But I would like to see him just pull something like a "It's complicated and I'd rather not talk about it" at some point, it just seems like it would make more sense and be more realistic.

Dex-chan lover
Wg6pjDK.png
:V
I forgot how far behind the manga is but it is nice going back over things!

Dex-chan lover
It's convenient that he has the fake grandparents are a backstory excuse, and I guess the rather far-fetched excuses are a running gag at this point. But I would like to see him just pull something like a "It's complicated and I'd rather not talk about it" at some point, it just seems like it would make more sense and be more realistic.

Well, the Gods told him to use that excuse didn't they? They know more about the common sense of this world and what fly than him.

And considering the sort of accomplishments his predecessors had done, I think some old couple having all sort of knowledge is no big deal.
(the first beast tamer, alchemy king, or the one saintess who sacrificed her soul to remove all diseases for generations, etc)

Dex-chan lover
i don't remember the merchant guy at all lmao i love this series but it's just there's so many new characters plus the 4months no upload :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread