Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Ch. 33 - Beetle

Group Leader
Kimahri-Ronso-image-kimahri-ronso-36084407-1440-1080.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Elf grandma has such a nice body holy shit

Though she may be creature fae
Her rejuvenation made me turn her way
Her wrinkles gone, none left to see
Her body supple...Chest?...Double D
Someone help me for I might soon sin
And begin "Researching" elf women again
My only complaint in preventing erection
Is that she is not of chocolate complexion
images

Group Leader
Is this the first series where they've specifically mentioned churches using their influence on the adventurers guild?
Not really, the first that comes to my mind is the "Reborn as OP Noble" one who's first anime season just finished. The church was blackmailing the adventurers into paying ripoff prices for healing, causing the adventurers to start robbing the locals to survive.

Dex-chan lover
So, there's nothing interesting on the other side of the river? The whole point was just to get easier access to the opposite shore, and that's all there was to it. Now that they ranked up, they want to see something else than just the river. It's pretty disappointing that their "adventure" is to go to a thoroughly known place where everybody else goes as well. They aren't really adventurers, they are just monster hunters. It would have been cool if they had, instead, went to explore a poorly known wilderness on the other side of the river.

Users who are viewing this thread