When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 43

To everyone complaining "Why'd he skip the wedding?!?", remember that Touma and Kyouko had a discussion in the previous chapter where they decided against a ceremony, but wanted to at least dress up for a picture. Hence no wedding chapter (because it didn't happen), but a lovely picture of them in wedding attire on the beach. They probably just registered their marriage at a government office and skipped straight to the honeymoon and commemorative photo.

Aww, since it was commented on last chapt, I had hoped to see a full page wedding photo... and giant wedding ta-tas.

Dex-chan lover
To everyone complaining "Why'd he skip the wedding?!?", remember that Touma and Kyouko had a discussion in the previous chapter where they decided against a ceremony, but wanted to at least dress up for a picture. Hence no wedding chapter (because it didn't happen), but a lovely picture of them in wedding attire on the beach. They probably just registered their marriage at a government office and skipped straight to the honeymoon and commemorative photo.
the honeymoon is probably in the artist's onlyfans fanbox

Dex-chan lover
Kyouko: Let's work a little more and finish up
Touma: (Dammit I was about to strike you down) Right!

Dex-chan lover
Finally getting back to her old self. Warms the heart.

She looks so much better now that she doesn't look like the cashier at a 2004 Hot Topic.

Dex-chan lover
GZoHoFg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This made me laugh because I knew someone long ago who dyed their hair way too much, but from what I remember she regained that hair health within a few years thankfully.

aim this case I’ll chalk it up to the magic of hair stylists cleaning up a split end disaster.
it's not actually dyed. One of the fanbox pics shows she's wearing a wig and contacts.

Users who are viewing this thread