Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
I'm unsure if I understand. Did two people get reincarnated into the one body of Lucia or was one personality the original NPC, falling insanely in love with the entitled girl for some reason (although her preferences should have been different as defined by the game)?

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow so the the body of Lucia was harboring 2 souls, both the OG Lucia & the isekai girl. What a horrible fate for that Lucia to now be trapped by the OG Lucia who is yandere for her. Now I wonder where the soul of the original Alexandra went to if that's the case. Can't believe this over & not dragged to death like other villainess titles. Good that the other capture targets got their just desserts (especially former prince Alfonso) though a few were tricked but hey you can't let a girl screw you over like that if she's courting more than 1 guy. I will say that Isidro making a killing off a erotic novel from that favor is hilarious.
Thank you @Su1phur for completing this manga to the end & hope the extras are satisfying. Hope the artist gets another manga to draw because the art they did for this was great plus the author did a great job with writing.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good epilogue.
It capitalized on the elements that were not used in the condemnation event. It gave insight in the mind of the "heroine". And it gave a quick follow-up on a few couples and Alexandra's wedding as a closing note.
Lucia's epilogue was a little dark but it was otherwise mostly a wholesome conclusion to nice story.

Dex-chan lover
I'm unsure if I understand. Did two people get reincarnated into the one body of Lucia or was one personality the original NPC, falling insanely in love with the entitled girl for some reason (although her preferences should have been different as defined by the game)?
I think the other Lucia, is the main one, before the reincarnation

Users who are viewing this thread