Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Ch. 101 - Appearance

Dex-chan lover
We're back! I honestly did not think it would take this long to get posted, but here we are. I also did not expect to see man ass this chapter, but there it is. This was a fun one to typeset/redraw, and like I said last chapter I feel like I'm getting the hang of it more and more.

This semester of college is taking more of my time than I had anticipated, but I still will be working on this whenever I get the chance! As always, thank you to the translators who had this chapter ready WAY before I finished the last one. Likewise, the next chapter has also been fully translated, so I'll start working on that one soon.

Also, huge shoutout to Ser Evergreen for reaching out to us and offering to proofread! He's already helped a bunch.

Hope you all enjoy!

Dex-chan lover
Same with the introductory chapter, I'm glad that Hime's dad is striving to improve. It would be such a cheap punchline if the ramen tasted bad. The A plot and B plot of this chapter are both funny and well written.

Dex-chan lover
If I want to see naked man, I'd read yaoi man
:worry:

Dex-chan lover
this is the most mixed lesson of life that I learn so far. not too confusing but there also somewhat disgusting, just like a real life, probably. thank you for the update, what an amazing story.

Dex-chan lover
like one of the small comments, it's intriguing that you'd want to try but not see an old naked man

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work bringing us this absolute PEAK chapter!

Forget Reiwa, this is now the RA-MEN period!

Dex-chan lover
Just imagine how many worldly issues could be solved if more people understood baka like pops does.

Group Leader
hime chapters are the fukn best. i wish i had read these years ago and took it to heart.

chuuni chapters i dislike the most

Users who are viewing this thread