Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Sensei

Dex-chan lover
If only all these people crying and whining about how they're done and are leaving actually did fuck off forever so we'd never have to hear or see their retarded bullshit ever again. Alas.

Dex-chan lover
If only all these people crying and whining about how they're done and are leaving actually did fuck off forever so we'd never have to hear or see their retarded bullshit ever again. Alas.
They'll never go away, they take too much pleasure in being judgemental assholes, flauting their supposed moral superiority, call anyone who disagrees a pedo or groomer, and pat themselves in the back over it, cause in end that's the real reason they're whining here, it's easier for them to feel better about themselves by basically calling others eeeeevil than trying to become a better person, it's quite pathetic really, this fake righteous outrage, if only they used all this energy to actually try make the world a better place, but I guess whining on the internet is just easier.

It's kinda funny how things go around, in the 90's moral guardians were parents and old religious people whining about everything because of the children, now we have young secular moral guardians thanks to Twitter brain rot, whining about everything being pedo, grooming, toxic relationships and so on, even when it's not, throwing those words around so much that they lost all meaning thanks to the clear misuse since they rarely even know what those words actually mean.

I guess one could argue that these people lack critical thinking and common sense too, since they can't separate fiction from reality, neither realize that just because something bad is in a work, it doesn't mean it's being promoted, feels like we're regressing as a society, soon smoking, drinking and so on will not be allowed in fiction, and all stories will need to end with bad guy suffering consequences for their actions and the good guys winning, because obviously all works of fiction need to give a moral lesson for them to be good right?

Nah nah nah, I'm here to see nagisa and mashiro lovey dovey.
1 month waiting again. :fml:

Banned
Oh no her love can be serious but I meant the manga itself doesn’t take the whole relationship seriously due to it format and generes ya know, so it won’t get too deep like THIS manga where it shows off how creepy it is
Why do you think "moe" works in 2D but not in 3D? Same reason as to why this age-gap couple works in 2D but not in 3D. You thinking this is creepy shows you have no good understanding of manga. Just checked dynsastyscans and people love the chapter. Fucking dynastyscans. The cesspool of progressive leftists. But they unironically get 2D.

Guess mangadex is stuck with the twitcels calling a wholesome couple "creepy" now. Man, takes me back to those 00's christian fundamentalists. They didn't get manga just as much.

Dex-chan lover
They'll never go away, they take too much pleasure in being judgemental assholes, flauting their supposed moral superiority, call anyone who disagrees a pedo or groomer, and pat themselves in the back over it, cause in end that's the real reason they're whining here, it's easier for them to feel better about themselves by basically calling others eeeeevil than trying to become a better person, it's quite pathetic really, this fake righteous outrage, if only they used all this energy to actually try make the world a better place, but I guess whining on the internet is just easier.

It's kinda funny how things go around, in the 90's moral guardians were parents and old religious people whining about everything because of the children, now we have young secular moral guardians thanks to Twitter brain rot, whining about everything being pedo, grooming, toxic relationships and so on, even when it's not, throwing those words around so much that they lost all meaning thanks to the clear misuse since they rarely even know what those words actually mean.

I guess one could argue that these people lack critical thinking and common sense too, since they can't separate fiction from reality, neither realize that just because something bad is in a work, it doesn't mean it's being promoted, feels like we're regressing as a society, soon smoking, drinking and so on will not be allowed in fiction, and all stories will need to end with bad guy suffering consequences for their actions and the good guys winning, because obviously all works of fiction need to give a moral lesson for them to be good right?
*says other people take too much please in being judgemental asholes
*makes three paragraphs being a judgemental asshole

Dex-chan lover
Actually if i remember correctly, the author mentioned somewhere that Uda was supposed to be a main character
Probably cause it feels like her and the other side characters drama fills 90% of this series…

Dex-chan lover
image.png

This is literally grooming 101
please learn the meaning of context. in no way was this said to indicate "oh we should do mature (18+) things then". it was a quick teasing after theyve barely even had even half a conversation.

Dex-chan lover
hmm it seems there are two gay idiots fighting in here, the one talking like a channer and the media politics understander are both like 2% correct. One claims the medium somehow only contains fantasy and is beyond political critique of things like abuse/sexual/assault/pedophilia etc (somehow vital lifelines of the medium and not just explorable topics), but lets not forget that yuri for awhile (class S) insisted upon a nonexistence of lesbian identity... which we know is just not true of various asian cultures but particularly JP, (China/Taiwan/HK toms and dees anyone). Clearly there isn't a lack of inherent political meaning and consequence in the medium if something basic as "are lesbians real" has been an issue of contention. That said, people are blowing this up out of proportion. And idk maybe media understander needs to take in old queer art, or like, not even that old Perfume Genius has songs about this kinda relationship, Jane Remover and underscores are trans women who literally released songs about actual grooming situations this week idk. (im going to wager the channerspeak is well indicative of said accusations being credible)

I have read that manga. Good story, like the characters, not big on some of what they draw, because it has some big problems in it.
It changes nothing.

I can criticise both a fictional work AND a culture. That culture has problems. Namely all the incest and pedophilia being popular.

It is full of reprehensible trash along with fantastic works of great artistic importance and basic stories of no real consequence.

All can be criticised the same as any other fictional work.
It's as if some people here don't get that manga still have writers that can be criticized. Lolita while having a way worse subject matter is at least not promoting it in the way this writer seems to do with teacher x student romances. I even have liked at least oone student x teacher romance because they only met each other again years after.

The fact that the younger one is the one persuing the older one is not the excuse people here seem to think it is. If the writer decided to make it about a middle schooler persuing their teacher would it be okay too?

Also i doubt that one person really cares about it being legal or not because i saw them in praising a manga that i dropped when i realised it was about a 25 yo and a middle schooler

Dex-chan lover
*says other people take too much please in being judgemental asholes
*makes three paragraphs being a judgemental asshole
And you did what I did with two paragraphs, so right back at you lol
I am a judgmental asshole and a hypocrite, got a problem with that?
At least I don't hide myself behind fake righteous outrage and empty moralism

maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
hmm it seems there are two gay idiots fighting in here, the one talking like a channer and the media politics understander are both like 2% correct. One claims the medium somehow only contains fantasy and is beyond political critique of things like abuse/sexual/assault/pedophilia etc (somehow vital lifelines of the medium and not just explorable topics), but lets not forget that yuri for awhile (class S) insisted upon a nonexistence of lesbian identity... which we know is just not true of various asian cultures but particularly JP, (China/Taiwan/HK toms and dees anyone). Clearly there isn't a lack of inherent political meaning and consequence in the medium if something basic as "are lesbians real" has been an issue of contention. That said, people are blowing this up out of proportion. And idk maybe media understander needs to take in old queer art, or like, not even that old Perfume Genius has songs about this kinda relationship, Jane Remover and underscores are trans women who literally released songs about actual grooming situations this week idk. (im going to wager the channerspeak is well indicative of said accusations being credible)
I think you misunderstand where I’m coming from.
Because my focus here has been VEEEEERY narrow.
That is to say, “wow, this manga is annoying and has become gross. Oh, you’re back and being terrible. So terrible it’s hilarious“ and poking the bear until it started barfing slurs again. Wow, that got worse than I imagined possible.
I didn’t expect “everything terrible is essential to this “culture” that is somehow something more than various pieces of media”.

I agree with everything you say here.I am confused as to why you think I don’t know that yuri is problematic for erasure to the same degree as BL is for, well, rape.

I don’t know how channers talk. Do they talk like snarky old people who used to live on dev channels of freenode?

I know about the history of queer art. I am old, queer and read. Just because I didn’t bring up things I didn’t see as relevant doesn’t mean I don’t know about them.
I still don’t see it as relevant beyond “these tropes are tired and ignore reality”, since my point was “this is a highly inappropriate relationship“, and then “yes, media can be critiqued”.

That was confusing, if intelligent.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't about 2d vs 3d, and it's not about not being allowed to criticise. It's about the inability to engage with literary intent, and instead forcing your current worldview onto any literary work. This kind of hyper sensitive behavior is a form of puritanism. It's the same kind of behavior as if somebody is angry about a book mentioning the Devil even if the book is not promoting Devil Worship.

The idea that an author can not approach a topic even as a cautionary tale, or showing the characters behaving appropriately within the topic, because it has become taboo to you personally makes you defective not the author.

As an extreme example, if someone reads Lolita and thinks it's promoting Humbert's behavior that's on them as a reader not Nabokov.

This kind of aggressive secular puritanism that breeds online is just as intellectually bankrupt as traditional religious puritanism, and it is what people are lashing out against even if the only way they have in their vocabulary to describe it is "Twitter Culture."
This doesn’t read like a cautionary tale. This is an old trope being an old trope, and is written poorly.

Dex-chan lover
The moment i read people use terms like "queer" or "trans" and make weird examples, it's the moment i know they're braindamaged by twitter. Twitcels at it's finest. I just wish they would not infest yuri. Annoying retards.
cool nice job using slurs. "people who use the word 'trans' (with some other vague qualifier im totally not a frothing bigot guys) are [slur]" excellent point that doesn't make yourself sound like freak. trans and queer people are going to continue to read yuri despite your frothing and the media itself is only gonna get more queer and more trans in the coming years. Christ dude. Theres a far cry from "hey maybe we shouldn't go around thinking depiction = endorsement", and your absolute ignorance.

Dex-chan lover
I think you misunderstand where I’m coming from.
Because my focus here has been VEEEEERY narrow.
That is to say, “wow, this manga is annoying and has become gross. Oh, you’re back and being terrible. So terrible it’s hilarious“ and poking the bear until it started barfing slurs again. Wow, that got worse than I imagined possible.
I didn’t expect “everything terrible is essential to this “culture” that is somehow something more than various pieces of media”.

I agree with everything you say here.I am confused as to why you think I don’t know that yuri is problematic for erasure to the same degree as BL is for, well, rape.

I don’t know how channers talk. Do they talk like snarky old people who used to live on dev channels of freenode?

I know about the history of queer art. I am old, queer and read. Just because I didn’t bring up things I didn’t see as relevant doesn’t mean I don’t know about them.
I still don’t see it as relevant beyond “these tropes are tired and ignore reality”, since my point was “this is a highly inappropriate relationship“, and then “yes, media can be critiqued”.

That was confusing, if intelligent.
i was more to the point of you can depict things as much as you want, that doesn't confer endorsement. Criticism solely on those grounds is not well politically informed nor adequate in a literary sense.

Dex-chan lover
The moment i read people use terms like "queer" or "trans" … i know they're braindamaged by twitter.
ah, yes. Twitter predates such terms. Twitter has existed since the early 20th century.

Nice job on proving that your transphobia is a real, though.
Twitcels at it's finest. I just wish they would not infest yuri. Annoying retards.
”Infest yuri” because you can’t separate art from your identity.

I been here longer than you. Probably before you were born.

Users who are viewing this thread