A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night - Ch. 59 - The Scumbag's Godsend

Dex-chan lover
What just happened ?..

I'm so confused at this point anything that happens is apparently just beyond my level of comprehension 😐
Toxic mom tries to force daughter to drop out of school and get married. Teacher doesn't wanna let her. Toxic mom gets shit talked, Toxic mom brings up something traumatic for teacher, daughter fucking punches Toxic mom in the face. Daughter gets temporarily kicked out. Teacher and daughter gonna live together.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like how everyone in this story is shit, except Satou. Almost funny that the prostitute is the most moral and upstanding character.
Makino is a legitimately stupid dropout and overall freeloading piece of shit who blatantly steals from her parents under false pretenses, blowing her cash on hookers. Recent - and extremely belated - academic success doesn't change that for years she's been doing nothing but mooch off her parents while lying to them.
The mother is objectively correct in wanting her daughter to finally become something resembling a functional, even respectable, adult, and threatening to cut her off if she doesn't follow the rules outlined for her. She's even within her rights to withdraw her daughter from the school (she's paying for it, after all). Obviously she's going about it in the worst way and still a cunt regardless, but she's honestly not any worse than her daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Her parents are the real scumbags and Makino is only a scumbag in their eyes and considers herself one because of them. She is a mess though for sure. I wonder when Makino will give Mashiro the (wedding) ring she bought for her.

Also great punch! She got the two piece chicken dinner. But if Makino can stand up to her mother like that I don't see how her mother is going to force her to marry or why she still would go along with anything. I can only assume the mom will do something wild like try and get Mashiro fired or try and work with the guy somehow. I'm mostly worried about Mashiro because she's been through a lot and is already struggling with depression and self worth issues.

Aggregator gang
I kinda like how everyone in this story is shit, except Satou. Almost funny that the prostitute is the most moral and upstanding character.
Makino is a legitimately stupid dropout and overall freeloading piece of shit who blatantly steals from her parents under false pretenses, blowing her cash on hookers. Recent - and extremely belated - academic success doesn't change that for years she's been doing nothing but mooch off her parents while lying to them.
The mother is objectively correct in wanting her daughter to finally become something resembling a functional, even respectable, adult, and threatening to cut her off if she doesn't follow the rules outlined for her. She's even within her rights to withdraw her daughter from the school (she's paying for it, after all). Obviously she's going about it in the worst way and still a cunt regardless, but she's honestly not any worse than her daughter.
I almost forgot that Makino did bad things in earlier chapters to her parent (like lying for money, etc.), and now I feel bad for her mom. She only wants her daughter to be a functional human

Dex-chan lover
The jump from 58 to this was pretty abrupt. Had to double check that I didn't miss a chapter.
No yeah absolutely like I was expecting some sort of fallout between Satou and Makino but then we jump right here. It feels like something is missing, but at least it's intense.

Dex-chan lover
You, as a parent, cannot "woe is me" with a child, because how she is at 18 is directly caused by how you raised her, which for them was with disdain and uninterest, only caring about it after their "good" daughter was in a lesbian relationship

They raised the scumbag, they should face the consequences of raising the scumbag like a scumbag

Man this is gotta be the first time I ain't rooting for a single character, the girl makes the most idiotic decisions( agreeing to the engagement just for the dough), teacher still keeps sleeping around despite wanting to get together and the mother is just a absolute bitch

Dex-chan lover
You, as a parent, cannot "woe is me" with a child, because how she is at 18 is directly caused by how you raised her, which for them was with disdain and uninterest, only caring about it after their "good" daughter was in a lesbian relationship

They raised the scumbag, they should face the consequences of raising the scumbag like a scumbag
Lol "How did my child end up like this?" "Oh, right. Because I was shit...and now let me double and triple down on being shit...I'm sure that'll fix everything!" Mind you Makino isn't that bad, outside of her parents. She's alright with most other people. I wonder why.

Users who are viewing this thread