Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Night Before the Decisive Battle (2)

Dex-chan lover
Dude you reject her, and tell her it's over. You say i'm not falling for your crocodile tears we're done.
You say you went a little wild with a random man with little to no resistance. The fact she went willing to a hotel with another man. She intended to sleep with him from the start. I'm disgusted, and disappointed in you. I'm cutting you out of my life, and never want to see nor hear from you again. I will move on without you. You betrayed my trust, you deceived me, and you put on a smile all the while acting like nothing happened. I hope it was worth it. You could have been honest, and simply not done what you did. I feel you're lying to me about simply going wild. There's no just going wild, and letting down your guard with a man you barely knew. Even so" We're over. Goodbye I hope for your sake that you don't make the same mistake again with your next lover. Then simply walk past her ignore everything she may try to stop you, and beg for forgiveness. Calmly ignore it all never looking back like she never existed...
Also I had the feeling when bastard asked if that was his girlfriend txting him, and his girlfriend asked if was someone from the circle. I knew something was up.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He got absolutely manipulated into forgiving her lmao. So dumb.

Number one rule, if your partner cheats and truly regrets it, just dump them. If they truly truly regrets it, then they'll not cheat with their next partner if any.

Forgive if you want. But do not welcome them back. At least not any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
He got absolutely manipulated into forgiving her lmao. So dumb.

Number one rule, if your partner cheats and truly regrets it, just dump them. If they truly truly regrets it, then they'll not cheat with their next partner if any.

Forgive if you want. But do not welcome them back. At least not any time soon.
Once they've cheated the first time it is MUCH easier to cheat again. This is especially true in circumstances like this where there were no consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread