The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil - Ch. 12 - Jealous

Dex-chan lover
Villainess side "I can keep her cute as is"

Demon Queen side "Heroine in clique? Meh. Villainess in clique? I AM NOT JEALOUS (is totally jealous)"

Now I wonder what kind of inciting incident will actually push them closer instead of this walking around the edge while secretly conscious of the other one.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or does it feel like the isekai part of this is super poorly worked into the story
aside from the villainess knowing the events of the original book, it never really feels like the main characters are written as not being originally from this world

Dex-chan lover
Man I really wanna get into this but it is just not clicking with me :notlikethis: protag girlie just isn't my type of failgirl I guess

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

if you have to tell yourself you arent jealous while doing something that very much makes it appear you are jealous you tend to actually be jealous, general rule of thumb kaye...

hm i feel kaye might be conscripted to help ada fly due to her knowing ada cant use magic

Aggregator gang
So much wasted potential, original premise was great but execution is tragic. So far hardly any proper interaction between two MCs, story itself is recycled isekai that I've seen enough times already, the premise apparently hardly matters...

Dex-chan lover
Another fun chapter. The wheels are turning for Ada as she has to figure out how to play her cards right. Now we also have the teacher and the risk of other conspirators lurking and seeking to manipulate Kaye (although good luck with that since they don't know she's not originally from this world). A flying event should be a interesting. It's always funny, seeing how Ada figures (or bullshits) her way around not having any actual magic. Each time her uncle tries to help her and each time it ends up being Kaye who actually has to bail her out.

Of another note: I sometimes find it funny, the way fans on (western, mainly) forums like this one interact with these stories. It's so different from other places. If the couples aren't together quickly the stories are treated as if they have no worth, are doing something wrong and have no other purpose despite the larger narrative going on. In other places the audience seems to follow the narrative and discuss goings ons and future plot events, while also enjoying the budding friendship-to-romance. So you'll have popular stories in other places get treated so differently, here. The difference in perspective is interesting to think about.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sometimes the author forgot that those girls are reincarnated grownups which should know how to act and making decisions
And kinda weird how author makes em act and thinking childish
And just for being alone and avoided by bunch of kids is should be nothing to be fret off

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or does it feel like the isekai part of this is super poorly worked into the story
aside from the villainess knowing the events of the original book, it never really feels like the main characters are written as not being originally from this world
I mean, technically that is a more realistic outcome of having such a situation....

Group Leader
Sometimes the author forgot that those girls are reincarnated grownups which should know how to act and making decisions
And kinda weird how author makes em act and thinking childish
They're not grown-ups in this series. You might have this series confused with another.

Dex-chan lover
They're not grown-ups in this series. You might have this series confused with another.
What? Ch.1 says it all
Those two all are pairs of grown up that their souls are transfered into story characters and both wants to try to avoid bad endings for themselves
I'm not wrong right?

Users who are viewing this thread