Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
surprised they let her go as is. hope she has some kinda contract or anything, to not make her look like a runaway slave.

Dex-chan lover
"I just learned my ex and all of my childhood friends are being brainwashed and repeatedly raped, so let's have a fun day at the pool."

Just, wow.
Its kinda even worse, the pool is in a city that was just pillaged with people murdered and raped and all other nasty shit demons do. And nobody seems to care, they go about their life like nothing happened, only difference is that they are nice to MC and his team for saving them. Thou one could argue going this way is healthier than being moody/sad?

Dex-chan lover
It's a fashion thing, it isn't necessarily 2 swimsuits, but one that gives the appearance of two. Why? Idek but I have for sure seen it
There's a light novel illustrator who does a LOT of 'double' swimwear/underwear, Miwabe Sakura. Just googling the name should give an idea of the kinds of works she does. I highly suspect she has influenced a lot of other illustrators on this...

Aggregator gang
So even though she became his slave, she's not going with them? Lame
So I think they end up joining up later on after the whole Demon Lord arc. I can't say for sure because around that point in the story the site that was hosting the web novel translations started acting weird. Constantly redirecting me, and opening windows in the background that would set off my anti-virus, so I ended up dropping the story and never got back to it.

Dex-chan lover
Why was she able to kick her master? Shouldn't the slave contract prevent that?
It was mentioned in the flashback with the slaver that the contract can 'enforce obedience to orders within reasonable limits, but it can't affect the thoughts or the mind itself'.

I can't remember if there was mention of not killing their master ingrained in the contract or if something happens to them if they do it, but I'm guessing some level of violence that isn't life-threatening towards the master is acceptable.

Group Leader
Why's she wearing 2 swimsuits?
Cause it's Hot.

zHROEd0.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
tbh i was expecting her to stay with them but guessing she'll show up again at some point

but for now im really hoping its time he finally takes out that worthless bastard that did the brainwashing

Dex-chan lover
I hope the beat the shit of out that guy, he really has it coming.
Although I am sure he will just got of easy, like happens in most mangas.

Thanks gashadokai for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
It seems so much like a shallow setup to have NPCs telling them they get a discount, or asking them to play with them, since they just refuse anyway.

I like that kind of casual outfit Frau has.

Yes, that's a cute outfit.

Asking for a compliment is not much different than giving someone a gift and telling them to give it to you so you can be happy about receiving a gift.

Don't like those double bikinis. They just compete with each other and break each other's lines. It's like trying to eat the cake and have it, but someone else eats it up while you're indecisive.

That's a lot he's pouring on.

Tail's putting me off, though. It's just stuck there, like an afterthought.

Needless violence is needless.
"Don't have the right."
Yes you do. What you don't have is guts.

Why was she able to kick her master? Shouldn't the slave contract prevent that?
Because it was a dumb idea to include it by the author anyway. Can't get dumber.

Thou one could argue going this way is healthier than being moody/sad?
That's how I'm choosing to interpret it. They want to get back to their normal, happy life, and not dwell on the tragedy. Still too flip-floppy, though.

Cause it's Hot.
No. Either one is hotter.

Users who are viewing this thread