R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Doggies

Dex-chan lover
Wait till she sees good things about Keanu and the memes
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is so goddamn annoying. I get that they have to pad this plot because there is literally nothing else to the story but fucking hell.
there is so much more (we be at 54 chapters rn), they just take it slow (both the creators in building the world and the translators). and since this series (d)evolves into a standard romcom later on, there's so much tropes to draw from too.

Dex-chan lover
The actual reason will never live up to whatever reason you have cooked up in your head.

Me, I think it might have something to do with pirates, Keanu Reeves, half a pack of cigarettes, a full tank of gas, being 106 miles away from Tokyo, in the middle of the night, while wearing sunglasses.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My guess would be that she got sexually exploited or scammed by someone who pretended to be from an filming agency or something when she was a high schooler. More on the scammed side because I doubt she'd tell him if she actually was sexually exploited, and because that'd be a bit dark for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
The actual reason will never live up to whatever reason you have cooked up in your head.

Me, I think it might have something to do with pirates, Keanu Reeves, half a pack of cigarettes and a full tank of gas, 106 miles from Tokyo .
Probably something super stupid like her friend group got split up because she liked Keanu Reeves the most but the others liked Johhny Depp more or something.

Dex-chan lover
Probably something super stupid like her friend group got split up because she liked Keanu Reeves the most but the others liked Johhny Depp more or something.
I like my version more.

Also, sunglasses were definitely involved.

Or maybe she's still carrying the shame for failing to obtain a shrubbery, after she was arrested for saying ni to old women?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread