R15+ Ja Dame Desuka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Doggies

Dex-chan lover
anyone got the raw or spoiler? the curiosity is killing me
the official raws are available via the manga page. only the first few and the newest chapters are free though. and i haven't seen any raw site like raw kuma picking up the series.

Dex-chan lover
this better be a REAL fuckin reason
mom is horrible person for taking away her daughters childhood
if it ends up being some dumb tehe funny reason this is getting a hard drop
Understandable. If it turns out she banned her daughter from all entertainment media (something that's entirely unjustifiable to begin with and the fact that MC guy is saying he gets it is actually sort of pissing me off) for some goofy reason I don't know whether I'd rather slap the mom or the mangaka more.

Dex-chan lover
If someone is curious, knows Korean and is unable to find the Japanese inbetween chapters could google R15+보면 안 되나요?

Aggregator gang
The mother virgin name is also Amou, it's really rare for Japanese to take the wife family name. The only possibility here is that she married her own cousin.
Or that her mother got divorced and took Amou with her, that's also a possibility.

gonna guess that the mom might have been an actor in some movies after liking them a lot in her younger years, but has acted in some roles in movies that she just doesn't want her daughter to end up seeing for whatever reason lol (if you look at chapter 1, the girl in the movie that the guy is watching almost has a similar hairstyle to the mom's in this chapter, with the identifiable eye mole being conveniently hidden behind the actor's hair, no idea if thats intentional but if it is then it really might be hinting at the mom having acted in the past in some pretty embarassing roles that you wouldnt want your daughter to end up coming across lol)

either way its still fucked up that she barred her daughter out from consuming any kind of media at all so the actual reason better be damn good if even the guy agrees with why they kept the secret :v

Last edited:
is this the author’s way to omit the sole reason why I read this manga? The recent chapters have been devolved into generic romcom in both story and drawing so I’m not really liking it. Can anyone tell me if they’re gonna address the reason later or not so I can save my time and drop this title now?

Dex-chan lover
I can picture the author hunched over the script, going: "Wait, why did she ban her from movies? Crap, I can't think of anything."

Then their face just lights up. "I know!", they exclaim. "I'll make it a mysteryyyy!"

That's not what bothers me though. Well, it does bother me, but it does not make my blood boil. What does is that this lady seems to be thinking that she has to shield her fifteen-year-old, nearly adult daughter from the truth at all costs, so she spills it to a boy from her school who is the same age and can't possibly accomplish anything with this information. (Other than pass it on to her daughter, the one thing she specifically tells him not to do.) Either because boys don't experience trauma, or because he's not her kid so she doesn't care if he gets traumatized. And she insists on doing this even though her daughter already ran away from home because she can tell something's completely fucked.

You see, "the author wrote themselves into a corner and has to stall for time" is the charitable interpretation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
calling it right now: akane's dad got blown up during a movie
"That's right. We went to the theater and they just fuckin'...fuckin' shot him. Right there. In the lobby."
"What-"
"DON'T TELL HER. I've been telling her that her father died saving Nigeria from terrorists for fifteen goddamn years and I can't get caught in the lie now."
"...Why Nigeria?"
"It was the one place she was least likely to look into."

Dex-chan lover
She's in a stupid b list movie and she doesn't want her daughter find out I'm betting my life on it

Users who are viewing this thread