Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 5 Ch. 16 - The Jack of all Trades follows his feelings

Dex-chan lover
"Me? the guy who solo'ed a level 90 floor boss, is being offered a role as an attacker?"

At least he accepted, but man was that hilariously frustrating even across 3 translations
To be fair, Orun switched roles pretty recently, so even though he was able to solo the Black Dragon, he still think he's incapable of accepting such role in the main team of a prestigious crew. And gotta remember that his previous crew treated him like baggage, so no one ever evaluated Orun properly.

Yeah, in practice is just bs, but lack of confidence is a huge problem.

MD@Home
Now who will get him, the big sister, the little sister or both? Because as of now the little sister seems to be winning.

Dex-chan lover
Now who will get him, the big sister, the little sister or both? Because as of now the little sister seems to be winning.
I don't think all the "candidates" made their appearance! :meguusmug:
I'm not sure if it's a harem, the polygamy type, or just the "fake" harem, where all the girls fall for the MC, but he's just a neutron star dense type of guy

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the priest who sided with Orun in the past will join him later on, too?
The bad group stuff at a different site is up to chapter 27.2 IIRC, and the healer good girl is an orphan, and he adoptive family forces her to stay in that idiotic party, cause "prestige" and "family name" BS.

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank god, I was afraid we were going to do the usual "I got hurt so I can't go with the people who actually value me" thing so many of these series do.
I understand being tired of that trope but in most cases that is a very real and human response, people tend to have trust issues after being treated like that it isn't something you can just turn off in your mind if you find people who will treat you right. It takes time and effort to be able to trust in people again depending on the person. The world would be very if we could just do that on the drop of a hat lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I'm glad they kept in mind that when he first agreed to work with them, he said he was going to work with them as a swordsman rather than an enchanter. They remembered that and decided that was for the best!

Dex-chan lover
A president in a clan? Shouldn't it be clan leader or just leader. It just sounds so wrong lol.
That loli getting so much screen time irks me, show her sister more instead madge
For me it sounds no weirder than a "Student Council President" or "Club President" in schools. It's basically like a tribe or group of people who sometimes have to come together to make decisions, so any term such as "chief", "leader" or "president" who brings the people's thoughts together and make the final decision based on it fits.

Why did he go to Santa for advice?
:questionblob:
Because it's freaking Santa mate! One simply does not, NOT (Double Negative!!) go to him for stuff!

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda funny, seeing the clan president just being some normal dude with glasses throws me off a lot more than it should have. I was fully expecting some busty lady, loud musclehead, or token not-actually-loli loli char or something.

Why did he go to Santa for advice?
:questionblob:
The santa guy shows up earlier in the manga, he's basically Orun's father figure since Orun doesn't have actual parents/a family.

Dex-chan lover
I understand being tired of that trope but in most cases that is a very real and human response, people tend to have trust issues after being treated like that it isn't something you can just turn off in your mind if you find people who will treat you right. It takes time and effort to be able to trust in people again depending on the person. The world would be very if we could just do that on the drop of a hat lol.

That's fair, though most mangas do a really poor job of illustrating this and instead rely on the MC being just too awesome so they don't really need anyone now. Hence it becomes a tiresome trope, and it's nice to see a manga dodge it (at least for a time).

Users who are viewing this thread