Kuroneko Nyango no Bouken ~ Rare Zokusei o Hikiatetanode, Kimamana Bouken-sha o Mezashimasu ~ - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Yup that’s how it becomes really versatile. Using your own magic as a medium to replace the monster parts

Also thanks for picking it up! Pretty sure you’re well within the margin to do so too so no need to worry. If it’s been over 3 months I don’t believe it’s considered sniping and it’s been 6. And if the old translator does come back you can always ask to collab

Group Leader
Yup that’s how it becomes really versatile. Using your own magic as a medium to replace the monster parts

Also thanks for picking it up! Pretty sure you’re well within the margin to do so too so no need to worry. If it’s been over 3 months I don’t believe it’s considered sniping and it’s been 6. And if the old translator does come back you can always ask to collab
Yeah, that was my thought, but you never know in this world anymore.

Group Leader
There are some minor grammar errors here and there but you did a great job! Thanks for picking this up
Hey, if you have some time, could you point out where the errors are and what they should be, then I will update the chapter one day xD

The translation for chapter 9 is almost done, so only typesetting and redrawing are left, but it probably won't come out today. Thinking about doing the rest tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
technically, it's only a snipe if it's been less than 3 months since the last chapter was posteds, so i think you're good @Demoniic
thanks for picking it up btw!!! >w<
Even then that's just something that was arbitrarily decided on (and it's also supposed to be 3 months from the last chapter that was posted, so long as there are more chapters to translate; if it doesn't get a new chapter released for 6 months, the 3 months are supposed to start from the point where the new chapter is released).

Dex-chan lover
Even then that's just something that was arbitrarily decided on (and it's also supposed to be 3 months from the last chapter that was posted, so long as there are more chapters to translate; if it doesn't get a new chapter released for 6 months, the 3 months are supposed to start from the point where the new chapter is released).
Never heard of the snipe rule as a whole but it seems reasonable to me. It's clear that 6 months with no translation with mentioned your mentioned caveats it's been 'dropped' but that is certainly a long time on the internet. While 90 days is more on the short side it seems more than enough time to get a raw and translate a single chapter to protect your 'group' prevent being 'sniped'.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you! So sad it is ending in 4 chapters :(

Pawbably got axed...(ba dum tss)

Users who are viewing this thread