Batsu-Hare - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - J-Cup

Dex-chan lover
Incoming 40 Days 40 Nights ending. Those who know know. That movie still lives rent free after 22 years

Dex-chan lover
just hope the gold digger gets her turn some day. 80+ chapters and her j cups haven't been freed yet...

Dex-chan lover
What good is it to steal him away?
Besides, he rejected your offer once until you said he can bring 1 more person
at what point do you think accept you?

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I see an attempt to steal the mc have a common sense type failure

Dex-chan lover
Big boob lady realizing she doesn't have a personality outside of her big boobs lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Dayum that got too awkward since previous chapter there was no longer a semblance of a "plan" at the "what if there's 3 of us??" part.

Dex-chan lover
So I noticed the harem tag which I really didn't think was part of this as it seemed purely a 1 to 1 love story. I'm guessing that Kurumi accepts Yuki to help restore the confidence of our MC boy

Dex-chan lover
You dumb broad. Even if you were to get him to cheat with you, what makes you think he wouldn't eventually cheat  on you in turn?

Why is a gold digger even interested in a divorcee of his status? It's probably known in the company that he didn't get a good deal in the divorce, losing the house and all. If he had a high position, she could expect him to have some remaining "gold" to "dig", but that's not the case here, given his pretty average position.

Dex-chan lover
Dayum that got too awkward since previous chapter there was no longer a semblance of a "plan" at the "what if there's 3 of us??" part.
Yeah, she's never had to deal with that before. It's went her way so many times that she no longer thinks of a contingency plan.

Users who are viewing this thread