Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 142 - Senpai!! Wait wait wait...

Dex-chan lover
She's waited long enough, c'mon paisen. Don't make her wait any longer.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute...
e06f709a-9807-42bd-845f-19375ffd7a47.jpg
Oh, fuck....:notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
AHHH! THAT POSE! That's one hell of a trigger. And I don't mean trigger as in the meme term trigger warning, I mean my PTSD is going full blast!

Dex-chan lover
this is what we’ve all been waiting for can’t wait for next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Never gonna understand why some folks want to compare Komi-san (which really did go way off into the weeds and has a very-different plot) to this, which is being quickly concluded.

🤷‍♂️

As much as it's easy to see where this is going, a part of me wants to brace myself for a fake-out where the confession doesn't happen for some reason.
I feel you, but be careful what you wish for. Would you really want to see this, or would you accept it?
That's not Nagatoro, he found Nisetoro from an alternate dimension. Nagatoro catches up to them just in time to see her kissing Paisen, and poor Paisen never has the chance to explain that a second after she saw it he pushed Nisetoro away because Nagatoro has already gone to a love hotel with someone.

Dex-chan lover
Not a huge fan of Nagatoro winning while senpai couldn't, but if that leads to him finding the courage to confess regardless of silly stipulations it woukd be still OK.
Of course, better be ready for nothing to happen. Or Nagatoro telling him she wants to take judo seriously and she doesn't have time for romance right now.

Users who are viewing this thread