The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 137 - We Are Free

Double-page supporter
FMC is not a virgin.
There were (this was way back on Batoto) people who argumented that she didn't deserve to be fmc. People, who did 180 and now hated her. Stuff like that.
I think you troll us. I have not seen any indication that the mangadex version would lag that much behind.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload! So blessed that this series has stayed so good! Can't wait for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
9LghuFgQ

HE'S BECOMING SELF AWARE!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I think you troll us. I have not seen any indication that the mangadex version would lag that much behind.
I think there is misunderstanding. I'm talking about the GE ~Good Ending~ manga by Sasuga Kei, this one ended loooong time before the Mangadex was online.

Double-page supporter
I think there is misunderstanding. I'm talking about the GE ~Good Ending~ manga by Sasuga Kei, this one ended loooong time before the Mangadex was online.
Ah, so you do not talk about Anna Yamada?

EDIT: I reread the earlier comments and now I see what you mean! I am sorry for misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus. So much is happening here. XD

Anna wakes up and finds Kyoutaro cooking.
They go on a date with a slightly dark look from Anna which we all probably misunderstood.
The college girls have been invaded by strangers. (And also, what the fuck happen to onee-chan with her lying on the floor face-first?!)
And what is Anna trying to say here showing off her sweaty top to our boy???

Dex-chan lover
it sure is nice having a non shoujo manga show the girl trying hard to be acceptable and likeable to her man like this, it is too common to have "romance" where she puts more expectations on him than she allows on herself

yes the actress career will be a problem someday. the natural course for these two characters is she realizes he doesn't like it and stops. he'll need to learn to accept sacrifices like that from her, instead of thinking she deserves better than just him.

Dex-chan lover
it sure is nice having a non shoujo manga show the girl trying hard to be acceptable and likeable to her man like this, it is too common to have "romance" where she puts more expectations on him than she allows on herself

yes the actress career will be a problem someday. the natural course for these two characters is she realizes he doesn't like it and stops. he'll need to learn to accept sacrifices like that from her, instead of thinking she deserves better than just him.
Yeah I see the acting/modeling career as part of the drama going forward. I'm interested to see how the author moves forward with it and the resolution.

Double-page supporter
Who the fuck is so shameless to get invited to someone's home and say "Why don't I invite some dudes and get drunk?" while the owner is away and there are minors in the house.

If this wasn't a fluffy manga and instead was a 6-digited doujin, those 3 wouldn't have been able to leave...

Users who are viewing this thread