Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 20 - Really Hate

Dex-chan lover
Bro, what even is going on right now 💀. How could he not get into a mental breakdown state by now and go insane after all this stuffs.
I have this suspicion that they are setting up a reveal that he himself was shot with the memory loss gun before the story started, and his form of "insanity" is blind altruition for anyone.

I would not put it past Haru to have just hidden from him that she erased his memory before.

Dex-chan lover
Well it can't get worse from here right??

...right??
I kinda think we're at the climax here. The alien's motives have been revealed, the secondary actors are all dead, and there's nothing left but the two mains.
It's been increasingly clear that this is a tragedy, so nothing is going to go well. The two mains have very similar character flaws that have lead to all of this: they don't actually take the time to understand people as individuals. The alien doesn't care, but the class president never really takes the time to understand what makes people tick.
It's all downhill, but it's also almost certainly close to a conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
2ee.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So yandere that she drove his friend's mother to run off and drive him to suicide, only to then kill herself because he is kind to everyone instead of just her. Talk about next level. All that after killing the clone girl (maybe). Is he even going to bother bringing this one back or are we past the point of even trying to clone people?
Remember, she's literally brain broken. Everyone the alien shoots with her memory-erase ray goes completely bonkers, there's been a plot point that one became a serial killer already and a background dread that there seems to be a lot of strange crimes happening around them.

Dex-chan lover
God, this is the funniest chapter yet. The loopy alien eating snacks while watching the drama unfold... The insane revelation that this psycho bitch had something to do with the wet boy's suicide... Her own sudden suicide... It's Impossible to take seriously. I FUCKING love it.

Dex-chan lover
Shit only keeps going sideways, on the other hand I appreciate Ms. Aliens cool demeanor

Dex-chan lover
...Haru just casually eating potato chips as the drama unfolds is peak comedy. Still, we can't forget Hinoe is only like this because of that memory gun.

Haru is chaos itself.

Users who are viewing this thread