Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

Dex-chan lover
perverted manga childishly denying reality and moral law

MC's behavior is starting to irritate me. Whenever he encounters someone or something that would progress his fit into society one step further, he immediately take two step backwards for no reason at all. No one abolutely no one for 50+ chapters ridiculed him for his passion except that little twerp at first chapter and everyone around him is supportive and understanding as cute as a button, so why there is no progress with his mental attitude and always edgy. Is it really this easy to traumatize someone like that so much with one word that he cant get past this for 10+ years.

@kaplumba well if that were to happen, there'd really be nothing else to accomplish before ending the series other than Gojou and Kitagawa fucking so of course they're going to drag it out as long as possible. Not that I don't like it, I'm a sucker for the same bullshit over and over again with different names for some reason and Jesus Christ I hate myself for it but I can't change what I can't change so I'm going to keep reading it.

Dex-chan lover
I like the art, romance, unresolved sexual tension, and Kitagawa but... I don't care about the cosplay at all (in real life or fiction) so I'm getting pretty bored of this.
To be fair, there were some interesting things I learned about cosplay, but that's not enough to get me to keep reading. It's time to drop this I guess.

The kid othered himself since childhood and held a certain belief for many formative years and some are concerned why it hasn't been fixed in a few months by making a friend and meeting some random people? I can't say I think cute girl dragging him out his shell and moving past his trauma even faster than is already happening is any more believable and all things considered I think Gojou does really well for himself in most situations.

the chapters are so small now and it feels like nothing ever happens, but i'll stay with it because im trashy

Gojou has really gotten the hang of cosplay life! as a former cosplayer, it's so fun to see all these techniques...! while I'm rooting for the two of them, I don't mind the slow pace. then again, I'm old and very patient :p

it's pretty good, wish we can see more of the sisters, felt like they were just forgotten after their arc was over.

@kaplumba trauma caused when you are a kid can have long lasting effect even in your adult life. Because when you are a kid you are more or less like a sponge you are influenced by everything and it sticks with you for life, while when you are an adult minor things tend to just bounce off.
In his eyes strangers will judge him when they find out. Even if his family or friends of the family doesn't judge him it won't change his way of thinking.
Not only that kids and teens care more of what other kids and teens of the same age think of them over adults.
Humans are very complicated species.
To get PTSD you only need one small incident to get it, and it takes a lifetime to get rid of it.

It’s enjoyable for a bit, but there’s no real development in the romance with the MC and FMC. The focus is mainly cosplay, but that is rinse, wash, repeat for most of the manga. Hoping the story starts to move again, but I don’t see that happening yet.

Double-page supporter
lol this romance is not it, this is more like a cosplaying manga with a romantic subplot. Is anything gonna happen? If they acted like normal teens they'd be going at it like twice a day with how close they are lmao

Users who are viewing this thread