"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 19 - Don't Run Away Like That Day.

Aggregator gang
I remember it dragged out longer before he really kills him but it could be different in the manga I supposed

Dex-chan lover
Im pretty used to bullshit but this level of bullshit coated with cringe is too much for me. Please end the dude and that useless (supposed fmc?) Girl too

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Man, that asshole's death is long overdue.
Also lol: "If you don't take that knife away from your throat, I'll shoot you." AKA "If you kill yourself I'm gonna kill you!" because that makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Do it! Put this annoying ass in the ground!

Chapter: don't be a pussy
Me: "I am what I eat." :chad:

Thanks for the chapter ☺️👍🏼

Double-page supporter
I hope this drags out more so I can have the reason to drop this one

Dex-chan lover
Chapter Title: Don't be a Pussy
MC: Transforms into a girl
:thonk:
they already know his identity and he didn't switch back into a man again because bro is too comfy as a girl. may as make his transformation permanent. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
what's the plan with her holding the knife at her neck there? I mean, if he want's to kill her if she does something stupid that wouldn't make any sense, or did i miss something XD?
Yeah, it's stupid. He believes she knows where the cores are and won't tell him. So, she's threatening to kill herself before he can get that information but now, he's threatening to kill her with a gun for threatening to kill herself with a knife. Doesn't make much sense.

It would be more believable if she started to threaten him with the knife, then it's an odd stand-off between knife and gun. I just wanted her to just rush, stab him. Even if it meant she got shot.

So, are the no more laws because the punk broke a bunch of laws? If he's allowed to do that than the MC should easily be justified in just killing him. After all he'll just do it again without some other law enforcement. Can the MC just dispose of the body in a dungeon and then revert back to his old self even if his new form is now wanted for murder?

you better not try do any batman morality in here author. that brat need to be executed

Dex-chan lover
Why does it look like they are outside on a street at the end there? I’m so confused, I thought they were in the apartment?

Either way, this jobber needs to go like 10 chapters ago, not sure why they are building him up like this, very anticlimactic.

The next chapter will be the last chapter I'll read before removing this manga in my reading list. MC just talks big, he'll have a chance to kill him but won't kill the trash. Something else will happen that will kill him.

Double-page supporter
I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS DUDE DOESNT GET KILLED MY NUTS ARE GONNA FUCKING EXPLODE

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully he does actually kill him. So tired of seeing trash like that always getting to live showing up again like roaches lol

Dex-chan lover
sucide.png

Users who are viewing this thread