Sensitive Boy - Ch. 42 - First Kiss

Dex-chan lover
iu

Group Leader
I think I know where this is going.

The author is going to showcase how young men may be affected in the Host Club debt trap cycle. It doesn't have to be Host Clubs. Generally, it's some type of entertainment agency the girl benefited from and is dependent upon. It's pretty common to see girls fall for it. But it's less often known how some of these girls in peril latch onto an unsuspecting man to save them. Some maliciously, some genuine. Often these boys have serious vulnerabilities, and the girls come with lots baggage (mostly external).

In this case, our MC is a prime candidate, but I do believe FMC is genuine.

So I'm guessing Sensitive Boy is just about the lesser known sensitive problems that boys/men may go through? I wonder what the next boy is about.

Last edited:
Group Leader
so she works in a hostess club or something like that
No it's that she frequents Host Clubs. That guy is a Host, so most likely she's really menhera and acts like that Host is her BF when he only psuedo-dates her as a means of keeping her coming in as a client.
Most likely based on the cutting marks and "she's in her not replying phase" she's the type to suicide bait and such for attention.

Dex-chan lover
she's gonna chew our boy up and spit him back out and neither of them will really understand why

Double-page supporter
Putting aside the cliffhanger at the end, is no one going to say anything about that hickey page? Precious and hilarious at the same time~

Users who are viewing this thread