Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
I am glad they used "looks like a doll" in there. It is what he was striving for, granted in the form of a living one with Marin. Also, he caputred the essence of the design and she captured the essence of the character. They both did their absolute best but they are both worried about something else entirely. Crazy stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
I am glad they used "looks like a doll" in there. It is what he was striving for, granted in the form of a living one with Marin. Also, he caputred the essence of the design and she captured the essence of the character. They both did their absolute best but they are both worried about something else entirely. Crazy stuff.
Couldn't it be a reference to the dolls that Gojo and his grandfather make?

Dex-chan lover
Playing out as many predicted, their cosplay has gone viral, and even caught the eye of the famously hard to please author. While Gojou is down in the dumps now, this is a perfect opportunity for him to get massive attention and praise. Take your W Wakana!

The next mystery is how will Marin's identity get leaked? A careless word from the cosplay friends, or their classmates?

Dex-chan lover
Rethinking it again, in a market that seeks amazing talent, I don't think Gojo should worry about being left behind. Heck, even the agency that approached Marin could hire him too as a consultant.

Then again, it's most likely the self-loathing that artists feel that belittle the worth of their works which plagues him. I kind of get it.

Dex-chan lover
What's Imposter Syndrome?
When an otherwise skilled and accomplished person feels as though they aren't good enough or don't deserve their position. They can feel like they've tricked their way to success or that there must have been a mistake and anytime now someone will figure out that they don't belong.

They might look at others around them, feel inferior, and wonder how someone like them could be regarded along with those people. They feel anxious and that anxiety might make them overcompensate and seek perfection in order to "prove" to others (and themselves) that they belong. They feel like an imposter, who'll get caught eventually. A bit paranoid, as a result.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Calm down, dude.

Of course it's not literally impossible. It just happened. And people flock to the strangest things, so it's not even that far out something like that would happen.

The production team didn't understand the characters... So, Netflix?

Honestly, that's a classy retweet.

Couldn't it be a reference to the dolls that Gojo and his grandfather make?
That's what I was thinking about.

Edit: I was going to respond to that imposter syndrome question, but 👆👇...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
While Wakana's Costume was getting the focus initially, it was all stolen by Marin in the end.
It's like people completely forgot about the Costume.
Nah they view them as a package deal. Even the end of chapter quote explains that his work being praised by them was the main idea. She was able to shine because of the costume and vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread