I'm in Love with the Villainess - Ch. 39 - What's Your Name?

Dex-chan lover
Sometime this manga include reference of rape and sexual violence like one being committed by the Claire cousins to her maids, it's pretty amazing how good the author can write story and shift between tune in the story

Dex-chan lover
Rae coming to realize that these people aren't npcs and this world isn't just following a script. That they're real people with the capacity to grow and change, to make decisions. I'm so glad to see that they're finally becoming true friends, true confidants to one another.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the TL and meeting a mature, mutual agreement between yours and other translation groups. It's a luxury for us as readers, since we get to be spoiled with both high quality and fast translations. I wish more groups were self-aware like this and didn't devolve into meaningless flame wars. Seriously, good job! Looking forward to reading your next releases.

Dex-chan lover
Sometime this manga include reference of rape and sexual violence like one being committed by the Claire cousins to her maids, it's pretty amazing how good the author can write story and shift between tune in the story
This is legitimately one of the more f'd up LN's I've ever read

Most chapters are pretty chill but every other chapter it feels like they throw in a WTF moment or revelation.

one of my favorites is still quite a bit away and was so shocking I actually dropped the book, but then it was literally never brought up again and I'm still not sure why the author thought to include it

Contributor
Proper communication and character growth! You love to see it.

"I want to learn to trust you"
I'm glad Rei chose to come clean with Misha on this, and that puts things into better perspective why she suddenly doesn't trust Rei like she used to. But that's fine, they can start over as friends and build a (re)new(ed) friendship based on trust. Sadly Misha can't also just shake off the feeling her old friend Rae Taylor got killed and replaced by someone else with the same face, voice and memories. It's going to be a stumbling block that neither party can do anything about, since it's not like Rei Oohashi willingly came into this world either.

It's interesting that an agreement regarding scanlation of this work has been reached. It's almost like a reflection of the contents of this chapter where two parties decide not to be hostile enemies (although there is no working together like in some cases where a new group is formed for a joint effort). There doesn't always have to be drama, and moving forward I hope there won't be. I'll end up reading both versions anyway.

Dex-chan lover
The author seems to have a thing for incest, which is... concerning. It happens in both the original series, the one from the view-point of Claire, and, especially, in the new part that focuses on their children.
i havent read the light novel of claires pov, only the actual light novel of rei's pov, which chapter is that in so i can mentally prepare myself? im gonna read shes so cheeky for a commoner so..

Users who are viewing this thread