Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Going fast needs smooth roads. But at least a couple of them are having fun.

As long as they don't follow modern conventions of naming race horses...

Naming animals after what they sound like is kind of basic.

Really likes to help out. Like a large dog.

She's half-way camouflaged on that roof. Just needs some hair dye.

Honestly, two days is reasonable for a manga like this. Usually it's like an hour or two.

I don't think that suspension is soft enough for water.

People didn't invent most things from scratch. Pretty much everything builds on something else. Most is about combining various materials, techniques, and ideas.

The hardest part about making a knife is getting the forged blade perfectly straight. Grinding the edge and sharpening it is a bit easier, and that's what makes it cut well. Or most of the time, how thin it is and the edge angle.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah sorry, that name is already taken in my head an I'll never be able to read it without at least a smirk or a chuckle.

1306.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
We now can see Mama Diana in drawn format in full action from now on.😆
Might as well adding an absorber
The manga seems to skimmed this part but Eizo said he didn't want to make the advancement of technology too far on his own and he believes eventually someone's gonna make it anyway once they got the leaf springs working on their own. Also, he's a bit procrastinating about making things that aren't weapons and is not essential to his daily life. 🤣
How long until Krull turns into a human, and becomes part of the harem? :smugnako:
Afaik, she doesn't... as far as the current published LNs we have atm. She does occupy the 'daughter' space for the Eizo family with another daughter in the near future and Eizo and the girls (esp Diana) treat her as such.

Dex-chan lover
i get it that they get cheats and shit but can they tone down the phrase "thanks to my cheats" yeah duh obviously we read the ch1 goddamn

trial and errors are normal for engineers. also while it's helpful you have the theory but it's still you who made it so pat yourself in the back, mc.

idk what you call the long stick part that links the horse and carriage but i think that stick will impede the horse's legs especially with how the bipedal horse's posture is structured.

Users who are viewing this thread