Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
Why should anybody else care, though? Why should I care?
Mh? Who said that your opinion of it was important? Or valued.

Did I say or imply this? No, I didn't
Oh yes, you freaking did. That's pretty much the ENTIRETY of your point.
"Since it's a type of story generally recognized as unambitious, any consideration about its good execution is implicitly redundant" is basically what you attempted to argue from the start.

Except you are completely wrong, of course (since even "things in their own niche" can STILL be executed at different levels of competence) and you are just failing to realize the implications of your own position, on top of it.

Right. You went through eight chapters of this story that telegraphed its substance and seriousness level in the first chapter.
Once again, my problem with it was never about its intended seriousness.
Another thing going over your head, apparently.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

DONT
๐Ÿ‘
STICK
๐Ÿ‘
YOUR
๐Ÿ‘
DICK
๐Ÿ‘
IN
๐Ÿ‘
CRAZY
๐Ÿ‘

Dex-chan lover
The artstyle is... rough, and the story is pretty worse than mid. But this type of trash is needed in a balanced mango selection, so thanks for the translation
I can why you would say the story is crap but people don't like the art style? I thought it looked unique and kinda cute.

Dex-chan lover
this is the kinda wish fulfillment that i cant stop reading (because i hate it)
Fr the art style is bad, the story is horrible, the two females personality doesn't make sense the secondary character are cliche and no personality is utter garbage. (Waits patiently for the next chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Prior to reading the new chaps, I removed this from my 18+ MAL after checking the genres and I added it to my regular account. After reading these chapters I remember why I had added it to the other one in the first place. :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes, you freaking did. That's pretty much the ENTIRETY of your point.
"Since it's a type of story generally recognized as unambitious--
I absolutely did not claim that this is a "type of story" that's "recognized as unambitious". I have at least implied that the "ambition" of the author was to make wish fulfillment involving male heroism inviting obsessive female love.

My argument has all along been that the story itself telegraphs that it will be a certain way (i.e. naked wish fulfillment) that makes your kind of criticism wasted on it, in the same way you shouldn't eat a Quarter Pounder and then complain that the burger patty wasn't a steak.

Except you are completely wrong, of course (since even "things in their own niche" can STILL be executed at different levels of competence)
What is the standard of competence you keep alluding to if it isn't your personal preferences, or the implicit and explicit goals of the author? You keep assuming objectivities you haven't come close to mentioning, let alone demonstrating.

And I bet that even if you start doing so, it'll quickly become apparent to everyone how much of a waste of time that is for a work like this.

Mh? Who said that your opinion of it was important? Or valued.
and you are just failing to realize the implications of your own position, on top of it.
The implications of my position are, if I wish to have my opinions taken seriously:

1. I need to explain my opinions and their bases, and
2. I need to argue why others should care about my opinions and their bases

Once again, my problem with it was never about its intended seriousness.
Its intended seriousness is regardless part of what informs one about what kind of criticism is wasted on it.

Dex-chan lover
Ayo, brushing off such a sensitive topic in a casual conversation at a maid cafe.
well, they went from casting off all men to wanting to be impregnated and enslaved after one act of kindness. It's clear their thought processes are beyond our mortal understanding.
lol the true victim of this chapter. Can we ship her with MC instead of the 2/3 red flags nuclear warheads that are the current girls?

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl this is a bit too much crazy for me. I honestly feel bad for the dude.

Dex-chan lover
for these types of novels and manga, I will never take it seriously because I imagine the genders being swapped. Now it's just funny as fuck. Imagine mc as a chick and a dude who just got "her" number and immediately excused himself to the wc to jack off lmao. Or compliment the second lead character and he creams his pants in the restaurant. This shit is prime greentext material :pepela:

Fed-Kun's army
I knew what I was getting into when I started reading this manga, and I don't regret it.

Aggregator gang
This guy feels a lot more protected and he has friends. An different mc whom also helped twins get

drugged, gets feed blood cookies they installed an GPS so they know where he is al the time, they make sure NO ONE talks to him. And they grape him when they drug him and he has no idea a out it

Fed-Kun's army
My argument has all along been that the story itself telegraphs that it will be a certain way (i.e. naked wish fulfillment) that makes your kind of criticism wasted on it, in the same way you shouldn't eat a Quarter Pounder and then complain that the burger patty wasn't a steak.
Yeah, your argument is STILL stupid as hell, because my angle from the start was that this is bad even AS a wish fulfillment fantasy.
You insisting on the mind-numbingly obtuse attempt to stress this series is supposed to be one doesn't address ANYTHING about that point.

I'm not comparing and contrasting this with Les Misรฉrables. I'm saying that it's crap even compared to other stuff of the same type, genre or flavor.
So your insistence in attempting to explain to me or @Yaboyhg80 how "it should be categorized" is completely redundant.
It doesn't serve any useful argument, only the strawman you threw at us from the start.

What is the standard of competence you keep alluding to if it isn't your personal preferences, or the implicit and explicit goals of the author? You keep assuming objectivities you haven't come close to mentioning, let alone demonstrating.
Writing that doesn't come off as stiff and artificial even at the most superficial glance?
Characters that behave even remotely like human beings (even conceding all sort of comedic and dramatic exaggerations) or AT least consistently with their previous selves from panel to panel?
A way to frame the "wish fulfillment" in a way that doesn't seem like a 12 years old with mild autism and limited connection to reality wrote it?

We aren't exactly talking about setting the bar high, here. Just about not dropping it on the ground and step on it.

There are even explicit HENTAI out there that are written on more consistent logic and believable characters than this.
And that are way more successful in being titillating when it comes to the sexy angle, too.

Other users already mentioned a bunch of examples of other "ecchi series" that flow way better (you dismissed them, incidentally, but that doesn't make you right. They ARE better executed than this one, even if they "didn't grab you").

The implications of my position are, if I wish to have my opinions taken seriously:

1. I need to explain my opinions and their bases, and
2. I need to argue why others should care about my opinions and their bases
The implications of your position weren't these at all.
You didn't ask for clarifications. You were just lashing out against two users that expressed a brief unfavorable opinion about the series, dishonestly painting them as readers who didn't get what type of story they are reading.

But even taking at face value this new emergency reframing you are now attempting, you are basically saying that anyone's criticism should be explained in detail TO YOU to be validated.
No, you don't have that right. So if someone (rightfully) thinks this is SHIT and briefly states just that, you can just ask for more details or you should just suck it up.
You are in no position to to act like the judge and make DEMANDS about things that should be explained to you to be validated as as an "useful poster".

Its intended seriousness is regardless part of what informs one about what kind of criticism is wasted on it.
And it's STILL irrelevant, because the criticism you tried to shut down wasn't born from a misunderstanding of the "level of seriousness" of this manga, only from a (abundantly justified) distaste for the poor quality of its execution.

P.S. Feel free to not answer if we are going to run in circles and you are going to repeat the same dumb talking points as if you were making new ones, by the way.

Group Leader
I can why you would say the story is crap but people don't like the art style? I thought it looked unique and kinda cute.
Yhe side eyes are kinda bugging me, it's like the uncanny valley graph, where you go from basically rough sketches, to works like fujimoto, then at the end you have those ultra-polished bullshit manga thats just corporate. This manga is a bit too low on that valley for me

Users who are viewing this thread