Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 52 - The Messiah of the Reclaimed Villages

Dex-chan lover
God: He's gotta be doing some shaddy shit in Lambda
Vandalieu: Starts his own cooking courses in another world
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Showing up with clothes I guess is a concession for the manga, I think? If I recall correctly, in the Web-novel, he was sent naked, and
had to acquire clothes through the Austrian killbot method.

which I believe we'll see the next time the narrative points at him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So the guy wants to be reincarnated to earth in a rich family as his wish, why? He can live countless rich lives and he probably has already, so why does it have to be Earth?

Not to mention he was so worried about benefits and powers yet could care less about how the world works? Seriously?

Dex-chan lover
I’ve gotta say. There failing at being inconspicuous and then there’s Van saving Multiple villages from disaster, starting several new revolutions in cooking technology, and displaying powers that make him come off as a god.

I know he just wants to be an adventurer but I think he should embrace his role as god-king

Dex-chan lover
So the guy wants to be reincarnated to earth in a rich family as his wish, why? He can live countless rich lives and he probably has already, so why does it have to be Earth?

Not to mention he was so worried about benefits and powers yet could care less about how the world works? Seriously?

He doesn't know, or really care about the other worlds in Rodcourte's system, just Earth, Origin, and Lambda. He doesn't want to stay in Lambda, because he believes it's a crapsack world. If he goes back to Origin, he risks getting caught up in the Braver vendettas again if he gets spotted.

Earth he's familiar with, and nobody there is sitting around waiting for him to show up, so he can just be a rich, gorgeous baby, and can attempt to live that life. Admittedly, he asn't put a lot of constraints on what he wants, and a number of years have passed by on Earth since he died, so he might want to look into that, but really, he doesn't care.

Double-page supporter
If I remember right,
this is the only one of his classmates he kills, because by the time the rest get there, he has already gotten over them killing him, is genuinely having a good life, and is way too strong for them to ever hope to beat him. -Edit: I meant classmate as in student, since I forgot that he does kill a few of the other reincarnators he knew in his first life, and not just some of the miscellaneous people from the boat. Sorry for the confusion, I should have been clearer.
Still, it is kind of hilarious that Rodcorte knows that, Vandelu can shatter souls, he can't find him on Lambda so he doesn't know anything that happened with him the entire time, and is still acting like "It's only been 7 years, he is probably much weaker than when he was on Origin." I feel like that whole, "can shatter souls" thing, that only an incredibly dangerous and evil demon king was able to do, kind of makes him thousands of times more dangerous than 7 years ago. Plus it is a massive a-hole move to not warn the guy he is sending about it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If I remember right,
this is the only one of his classmates he kills
If by "classmate" you strictly mean forrmer people that were in his class, thus not counting a teacher and a couple others, then yes. However, Marionette was his classmate, so that's a no.
----
I guess it was decided to skip Hannah since he will appear with clothes, so no
Fire Ghost Hannah-chan
And it may be hastening up the story to introduce Levia soon, since she appeared in the spread page.
Braga and Zran also have not appeared
so Braga may not get to meet his wife, this could also mean we won't have the Medium elf's favor, which reveals how Van should be insane with so many spirits surrounding him, he is supposed to take revenge for an old spirit, which leads to Braga rescuing Marie. Zran I guess could still appear later for the "Spit it out" scene while holding Van upside down.
Regarding Kanata, there are still two other groups of victims, so I wonder if they will be skipped or not.
The guild attendant Aria-chan is killed when he blows up an adventurer guild, but the reason he does that is because he stole Hannah-chan's parents carriage, so the guards suspected he was criminal. The 2nd group is unrelated to this, as he steals the carriage and items from a group of female adventurers, rapes and kills them later. Hannah, Aria, and these adventurers would then appear later as Fire Ghosts and have their revenge on Kanata (The LN has a slightly extended fight compared to the WN, giving a chance forr all these girls to contribute to the fight.

Also I agree that manga Levia doesn't look half as majestic as the one by Ban.
vol06-01.jpg

Hopefully the manga will get the eyepatch right, as he is supposed to hide the red eye, not the purple one.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 I mean should anyone expect Rodcorte not being an idiot and a total ass seeing how the MC ended up that way and with how he manages reincarnation?

Anyway thats some interesting spoilers
While I'm not all in for slaughtering for the sake of slaughthering, I was kind of expecting Van former classmate perhaps like 30% of em was an ass and he'll have to kill those some of em, it surprised me to know that he'll only kill this one that reincarnated on this chapter

Fed-Kun's army
If I remember right,
this is the only one of his classmates he kills, because by the time the rest get there, he has already gotten over them killing him, is genuinely having a good life, and is way too strong for them to ever hope to beat him.
Still, it is kind of hilarious that Rodcorte knows that, Vandelu can shatter souls, he can't find him on Lambda so he doesn't know anything that happened with him the entire time, and is still acting like "It's only been 7 years, he is probably much weaker than when he was on Origin." I feel like that whole, "can shatter souls" thing, that only an incredibly dangerous and evil demon king was able to do, kind of makes him thousands of times more dangerous than 7 years ago. Plus it is a massive a-hole move to not warn the guy he is sending about it.
He kills a lot more of them, but he forgives/ignores them unless they antagonized him first. He even makes friends with some.

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread