The Fable - The Second Contact - Vol. 9 Ch. 86 - Experience Man...

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed the ending, and as @undeed said, Thank you man...: y'know, after thinking about the weirdness of this series, I'd headcanon that this universe is adjacent to Under Ninja, probably even the prequel

Dex-chan lover
Sure was a sequel (in the way most sequels are sequels). Didn't need to be made, didn't do much new, mostly made me frustrated with the author.

Double-page supporter
it was an amazing run. i'll miss this series again. i kinda hope we'll get the prequel so we could see the fable in action... but ending here isn't so bad either.

thanks for the scanlation!!

God I would love a part 3 when the main couple gets a kid going to school and A-kun has a mid-life crisis.

Double-page supporter
I can feel there will be more. And it makes me happy ☺️

Thank you for the transaltion!
Dem 5G antennas do be brainwashing people here lol, seems like the author took that as inspiration.

Also if it's confirmed, I'm very excited for 3rd arc.

Dex-chan lover
Bittersweet ending, but it was nice to end on a funny note with the rental oldie gag. Got pretty dark with those brain weapons, but it definitely seems realistic; funny enough, that same stimulation technique can be used to cure depression too, so it's a bit of a both sides of the coin thing. Thanks for the TL, this manga was a great time.

Users who are viewing this thread