The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 78 - You're Too Obvious

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh, the last time I listened to Incubus I was as old as them. -.-

Just hopped through some songs of them and I guess my fav was "Drive". Ah yes and "The Warmth". Got another one "Pardon me". Love that scratching + Rock.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I always need to find an epipen everytime I read this manga.

So sweet I could died from diabetes.

Aggregator gang
omg i'm literally seeing incubus in august? this is so crazy lol, and "wish you were here" is off my favorite (and also their most popular tbf) album

edit: YESSS THE GIRLS ARE HAVING A HEALTHY DISCUSSION ABOUT PREVIOUS MISUNDERSTANDINGSSSS

Dex-chan lover
I said Koga would need to realize she was jealous of herself. Everything Oosawa liked about Onii-san was actually Koga. Bless us, Oosawa came out and said it with the precision of a water jet. I wonder will this count as the confession or will Koga still find a way to misinterpret things?

I am probably one of the rare ones who followed Incubus over the years. I was thinking of "Friends and Lovers" for Mitsuaya, or even "Quicksand". Such a great band to watch live.

Aya is so beautiful, and I'm still salty we didn't get to see her in her new bikini during the school trip...

Double-page supporter
I am probably one of the rare ones who followed Incubus over the years. I was thinking of "Friends and Lovers" for Mitsuaya, or even "Quicksand". Such a great band to watch live.

Aya is so beautiful, and I'm still salty we didn't get to see her in her new bikini during the school trip...
Get the fuck out of here hipster

Dex-chan lover
Thank you best friend, that was the best advice you could've given her... is perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread