My Cute Little Kitten - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Being asleep and being unresponsive are not the same thing. Did she wait to call the ambulance after 20 hours of no response from her and assumed she was just deeply sleeping (which was correct but still)?

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Being asleep and being unresponsive are not the same thing. Did she wait to call the ambulance after 20 hours of no response from her and assumed she was just deeply sleeping (which was correct but still)?
has a pulse and still breathing, so no real reason to guess shes in a coma or otherwise especially after two days of sex, its just a deep sleep from exerting all that energy

i used to do a lot of weight training and (despite already being a deep sleeper,) at one point a lack of sleep and exertion of energy caused me to sleep through all warnings of a severe storm and had to be woken up by being shook for nearly ten minutes

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

chibi from the other room:
Tumblr_l_2331855429317.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Aw I hope these two can find a good middle ground for their home life, Yuna is a bundle of nerves and sex just serves the purpose of burying her stress and Rena doesn't really know how to handle that part of her, our girls still have some work to do

Users who are viewing this thread