Yowa Yowa Sensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Momimomi Determination

Dex-chan lover
I'm not jealous, you are... :angery:

Also thx for the TL, let's hope we can get more of this cute erotica mango for cultured perverts :qq:

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate that this chapter got translated because it means people won't forgot about this manga plus someone tried to translate some other chapters but the quality wasn't great. As for the chapter itself, at least she was able to stand her ground & say no albeit later than she should. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Game is Game! The girl has my respect idc. Anyway thanks for the translation. Glad this wasn’t forgotten

Dex-chan lover
This fucking shit is becoming unbearable...why, the fuck, does SO FUCKING MUCH of the manga that I read that starts off with a guy and a girl, have to add this GODDAMN FUCKING ANNOYING lesbian cunt third wheel that's an utter unlikeable bitch...FUCK OFF YOU UNLIKEABLE PISSCOW! Burn the fucking lot of you. It's fucking EVERYWHERE! "oH jUsT sToP rEaDiNg It ThEn" MOTHERFUCKER THIS SHIT KEEPS COMING TO ME! I don't intentionally seek out this garbage trope. This shit is a fucking cancer

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This fucking shit is becoming unbearable...why, the fuck, does SO FUCKING MUCH of the manga that I read that starts off with a guy and a girl, have to add this GODDAMN FUCKING ANNOYING lesbian cunt third wheel that's an utter unlikeable bitch...FUCK OFF YOU UNLIKEABLE PISSCOW! Burn the fucking lot of you. It's fucking EVERYWHERE! "oH jUsT sToP rEaDiNg It ThEn" MOTHERFUCKER THIS SHIT KEEPS COMING TO ME! I don't intentionally seek out this garbage trope. This shit is a fucking cancer
I've never related to something so much before and the "it keeps coming to me" is so motherfucking true.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up, I've seen many people want this updated on reddit and I'm glad someone finally picked it up.

Dex-chan lover
You sound upset ...

Dex-chan lover
I hope someone picks this up I hate having a series end up with tons of chapters and then end with nobody finishing it looking at you

Uchuu Toka to Kurabetara Chippoke na Mondai desu ga​

Dex-chan lover
Do you mind me posting this chapter on reddit? It might attract some attention for someone to pick it up (or you can just post it there)

Users who are viewing this thread