My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - I'm the one...

Dex-chan lover
Did He lost counciousness when he became a dog this time ? Him dodging the medcine wouldn"t make sense otherwise, I think ?

Dex-chan lover
Inukai getting reincarnated into a world where she has the OP power of controlling every dog

Dex-chan lover
Did He lost counciousness when he became a dog this time ? Him dodging the medcine wouldn"t make sense otherwise, I think ?
Yes, or more specifically, he has the mind of a dog currently. Earlier it was warned that he would eventually become a dog permanently, and once it happened he would lose his human identity. Judging from last chapter, where his eyes were completely like a dog's instead of his human eyes; it's safe to say that his transformation is at the point where he's completely a dog in both body and mind and if he don't take the antidote in time then there'll be no saving him.

Dex-chan lover
Why is Nekotani going to lose when she's the best one by a gigantic margin
Because this manga's mission is to baffle the reader with extreme nonsense

That's also why we probably... maybe, perhaps, won't get an isekai arc, that development wouldn't be weird enough for this manga

Dex-chan lover
It's just Car-chan, not Truck-kun, so maybe no isekai. Amnesia at most, then the girls will fight for his affection again- Ah who am I kidding :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to Another psychological therapy
It's the same as saying
"You don't love him enough.."
"Your love is weak, leave it to the other girls"

Glad she decided to move coz if not it's game over..

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. And especially the edit:

mDUCWW6.png

When worst girl is telling you you are worst girl, you know you messed up lol.

This was a story about a woman overcoming her bestiality fetish and pursuing healthier relationships

We've come such a long way from "girl finds doggo and readers get to experience the good life of low angle shots". Heck, we've come such a long way from "dude tries to impress crush by learning the way of doge".

Still a shame at the end tho:

a-pretty-accurate-summary-of-my-life-so-far-any-other-v0-u9jytht7bxx91.jpg

Neko shoulda won. Usagi woulda been a surprising dark horse given she wasn't in half the story, but she also at least deserved a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread