Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 73.2 - Shoot

Dex-chan lover
I guess miyuverse shirou doesn't have Archer's powers anymore, probably, maybe idk. With them I always considered him the strongest out of each animated version of shirou that comes from the fate routes, but now I guess he's just stronger than deen shirou and illyaverse shirou.

Dex-chan lover
I guess miyuverse shirou doesn't have Archer's powers anymore, probably, maybe idk. With them I always considered him the strongest out of each animated version of shirou that comes from the fate routes, but now I guess he's just stronger than deen shirou and illyaverse shirou.
he's already kind of "proficient" with his own magecraft.

he used his "archer" card when he had his wish so he pretty much fought without it in the recent chapters tbh. Plus it is clearly not limited to his "origin" too, that's why he had that gun earlier.

Why does Sakura have a Rule Breaker weapon in her hand?

EMIYA projected it and gave it to Sakura if I read it right.

Dex-chan lover
He has the training from Kiritsugu since he was a child and the experience from Archer contract, I think he's better then UBW Shirou.

Users who are viewing this thread