Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
she wants to take a bite...
bL12eAE.png
Shit I didn't even notice the TASTY on the side lmao

Dex-chan lover
So the entire reason I got into this manga was because of the reverse societal norms aspect which would make it fun and amusing (also the lewds). But, the author has pretty much went from drawing women, to drawing men with tits. We're starting to go well past muscle girl territory here.

Then there's the other issue of the MC starting out as a typical guy in the reverse world acting like a typical guy in our world (hence why he stands out to the women there), to being the same as any other guy in that world. He just keeps getting more submissive and girly and that sorta defeats the entire premise of him being this standout MC, because if he behaves as expected of the males in the world he's in, then what's even the point?
I guess him being more girly would be trying to fit in this world more and play it to his advantage. Using his wiles to persuade the eyes on him. But I do agree that we've sorta gotten past the original hook on this story. Chris in the beginning I would've pegged as the analog for peak "masculinity" in this world and still be fucking hot by our worlds standards. Even the prisoners he first encountered were not that bad. But yeah, were pretty much in 'muscle men with vaginas' territory here.

Dex-chan lover
Then there's the other issue of the MC starting out as a typical guy in the reverse world acting like a typical guy in our world (hence why he stands out to the women there), to being the same as any other guy in that world. He just keeps getting more submissive and girly and that sorta defeats the entire premise of him being this standout MC, because if he behaves as expected of the males in the world he's in, then what's even the point?
I mean, he was kinda "girly" since the beginning, with his build and whatnot, and if he didn't even begin to adapt to this society, it would be weirder. Plus he is still less of a... "pussy"(?) I guess, than the typical local "man", with him being deliberately proactive about whom he fancies

Dex-chan lover
So the entire reason I got into this manga was because of the reverse societal norms aspect which would make it fun and amusing (also the lewds). But, the author has pretty much went from drawing women, to drawing men with tits. We're starting to go well past muscle girl territory here.

This is a large part of why I greatly prefer the other "guy dropped into a fantasy women's world" manga over this one, sadly that one barely seems to get translated for whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
It's sad to hear her friends wiped in the dungeon, but Mina is cute.

I like that the people that landed in the island is of different qualities, reverse gender Isekai is always just hot women.

Still can't get that buff Vyrn lady out of my mind tho😂

Double-page supporter
Did he just give the thief girl a ring for invisibility? Dayum. And she took his hand bag too!

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

He casually seducing woman here n there...
XD...

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that death statistic reference is foreshadowing someone like Mina dying in the dungeon. It feels like it'll happen at some point and likely not to any "biggish" characters. Mina seems the right level for death flagging.

Dex-chan lover
I think they’re talking about “world of moral reversal”, which is the gold standard for these kind of stories and isn’t actively translated tragically.
Thanks
Ah so true that’s a good one, I could recommend I Eat Soft Rice In Another World. If you don’t mind the bad translations.

Users who are viewing this thread