Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 12 - The True Hero

Fed-Kun's army
It's been a hot minute since I read the beginning of the series, but does Ed actually need to be kicked out this time 'round?

This is his NG+, essentially, and it's meant for him to correct what went wrong after he got kicked, so it stands to reason that he should be able to "complete" each world, as it were, before moving onto the next one.
I haven't read the WN so all the following is just based on what has appeared on the manga and speculation. As far as Ed knows so far, this time is supposed to work exactly the same way as last time, just with the skills and memories from the previous "run". In one of the previous chapters he mentions that he will hide his full abilities so that they still kick him out at some point.

Unless it was possible since the very beginning to unlock the next world by completing the previous one and he just never did it because getting kicked was faster, he should still need to get kicked to go to world #2.

I guess his plan so far is to re-do everything the same way, but giving the heroes of each failed world even better chances than last time (like he just did here by getting the real holy sword), and once every world is completed, he will be able to return to world #1 10 years into the future like he did in chapter 2, but with a happy ending this time around (tho I don't think that is how things will turn out because aint no fucking way Tia gets shelved for the rest of the entire story after world 1).

Dex-chan lover
about ed being kicked out...
he still need to be kicked out tough since its the only way for him to return to the hub world
but this time he will get kicked out in better term and best preparation for the hero so they finally can finish their quest
and usually in each world there's some kind of mechanic/work that only available for hero only, so there's not much he can do

Dex-chan lover
At some point he has to kick Ed from the party again so he can move on to the other worlds, but this time he will probably get kicked out in an amicable way.
He is not there to leave things unfinished again. He will see it thtought that they kill the demon lord this time so party will disband when they are done. And from the pacing so far, it looks like this world will wrap up faster than usual considering it skipped the journey to the sword entirely. If you think about it, it needs to since ther are 99 other worlds to fix still.

Dex-chan lover
about ed being kicked out...
he still need to be kicked out tough since its the only way for him to return to the hub world
but this time he will get kicked out in better term and best preparation for the hero so they finally can finish their quest
and usually in each world there's some kind of mechanic/work that only available for hero only, so there's not much he can do

Wait, Tia will come with him right? It doesn't make sense for him to leave before the party completes its purpose first no?

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the WN so all the following is just based on what has appeared on the manga and speculation. As far as Ed knows so far, this time is supposed to work exactly the same way as last time, just with the skills and memories from the previous "run". In one of the previous chapters he mentions that he will hide his full abilities so that they still kick him out at some point.

Unless it was possible since the very beginning to unlock the next world by completing the previous one and he just never did it because getting kicked was faster, he should still need to get kicked to go to world #2.

I guess his plan so far is to re-do everything the same way, but giving the heroes of each failed world even better chances than last time (like he just did here by getting the real holy sword), and once every world is completed, he will be able to return to world #1 10 years into the future like he did in chapter 2, but with a happy ending this time around (tho I don't think that is how things will turn out because aint no fucking way Tia gets shelved for the rest of the entire story after world 1).
What I wonder is how much of the 100 worlds the manga, or even source material for that matter, will cover. If not for @pikonyanko comment I would assume that he stays with them until they defeat the demon lord, and then has them kick him out of the party. Or, better yet, lives in the world until death and wakes up in the hub for the next one. That is what I would personally do, or wait until the absolute last minute to tell them what is going on, to have them return me to the hub so I can help 99 other worlds...

Still leaves the question of how much of the story of each world we will get...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Tia will come with him right? It doesn't make sense for him to leave before the party completes its purpose first no?
regarding tia...

he left tia and return alone to the hub world, he got exiled with the reason he will stay behind to hold off the demon army
he ask gonzo to not let her chase him after being exiled, then wrecking the demon army in the time limit and then he returned to the world hub

after the hero finish their quest, tia decided to use warp magic to chase ed, this warp magic can go trough world boundary and she finally arrive and meet ed in the world hub (this magic cost heavy amount of life point tough, but i guess it doesnt matter since the hub world always reset your stats)

Last edited:
Supporter
It's been a hot minute since I read the beginning of the series, but does Ed actually need to be kicked out this time 'round?

This is his NG+, essentially, and it's meant for him to correct what went wrong after he got kicked, so it stands to reason that he should be able to "complete" each world, as it were, before moving onto the next one.
I went back to the first chapters to double check -- but the key he got after his 100th world was a one-time use item, so he's only going to be able to "complete" this world.

Dex-chan lover
regarding tia...

he left tia and return alone to the hub world, he got exiled with the reason he will stay behind to hold off the demon army
he ask gonzo to not let her chase him after being exiled, then wrecking the demon army in the time limit he have and killing the porter who betrayed the hero in 1st run (its actually disguised very strong demon), and then he returned to the world hub

after the hero finish their quest, tia decided to use warp magic to chase ed, this warp magic can go trough world boundary and she finally arrive to ed in the world hub (this magic cost heavy amount of life point tough, but i guess it doesnt matter since the hub world always reset your stats)

Great details. Thank you very much for taking your time to write it out. I bet Tia was pissed after he left lol.

Dex-chan lover
im happy they add some new background information for the other character in the manga version
i remember in the WN ver, the hero doesnt recollect what happened with ed in the 1st run, this flashback of information only written in the manga or perhaps LN version

it is nice to have their view on what happened in the 1st run

Thank you for the translation!
This manga is keeps me very entertained, going into it I didn't think I would be this hooked, really intrigued where this will go

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave: :wooow: :aquadrink: :salute:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Users who are viewing this thread