Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 83 - Amber (2)

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Sherry ain't even with this guy and put the absolute chokehold on his balls and put em in her purse.

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I feel like the slave collars kind of ruin the charm of the necklaces...
=> Can't they take those off ?
No sadly. The impression I got from the WN was that the slave contract was essentially magic (it somehow shows up on their intelligence cards) so there was no need for a collar. I understand why the changed it for the manga but times like this it really would be better without.

compared to the anime... it takes quit a time to introduce the other harem members. Some one of you who read the novel have a idea when we will see the next one being introduced ?
As slowly as things are going and as short as the chapters have gotten, with luck maybe this year. Maybe.
I wonder when we'll see the Glorious nipples again
It looks like vol. 9 has the uncensored version up so that means we're waiting on vol. 10. I'm not sure if the magazine release is censored (I'm betting it is) and then the full volume release is uncensored or if Soseki Scans are being nice enough to us to redraw the panels. Given the lack of sex scenes in recent months I'm guessing it won't matter much until the next harem member finally arrives.

Thanks for the translation and upload.

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I'm a fan of big chunky necklaces and they really clash with the collars. So much so that was my focus on page 9/10. The jewellery is distracting me from the fanservice, something is wrong with me.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga but the anime seems to suggest there’s many more girls on the way and I don’t think I’ll live to see more than maybe one

Dex-chan lover
Why was Sherry tugging on Roxanne's sleeve? To emphasize her breasts?
Personally, I feel like the slave collars kind of ruin the charm of the necklaces...
=> Can't they take those off ?
They don't want them removed. I forget why. Also, it seems like the ring will scratch the amber.

Dex-chan lover
The wife looks quite good even, why the need to stare other women? Sure massive udders can make your head turn once due to surprise but come on, there's no need to stare constantly. He really deserved that treatment.

He was influence by Sir Issac Newton's Second Law. The greater the mass, the greater the force of attaction.

Dex-chan lover
Don't mess with people who deal with money, both the merchant and Sherry.
They know.

Also amber on boobs is glorious. Too bad about the nipples tho. In this situation I always pretend they squished the boobs so hard they barely visible.
Look at it more like the angle is such that the angle of the shot and the weight of the breasts has Roxanne's nipples hiding below, and Sherry's are covered by her arms. Feels much better that way.

Dex-chan lover

efektos,kaikalaila

Thanks for the info guys. On one hand I like the slow burn as it really puts much details into its world building and atmosphere. However sadly its a isekai and i cant get thrilled about a world which works like a typical J-RPG in the 90s, even less if the trade-off of ecchi is rather lacking.
But i still enjoy the ride but i was always wondering why it take so much times for others to even to appear, when in the anime eveyone was shown in episode 2.

Dex-chan lover
Roxanne's breasts are a deadly weapon, but Sherry doesn't have to feel inferior. The artist knows that it's not about size, it's about shape, deformation, and the feeling of weight and volume.

Double-page supporter
I guess this became more of a trading/merchant manga and we lost a lot of ecchi

Dex-chan lover
Having a necklace on is more embarrassing than bieng completely naked?
But the Slave collar is ok?
I don't get it

Dex-chan lover
The wife looks quite good even, why the need to stare other women? Sure massive udders can make your head turn once due to surprise but come on, there's no need to stare constantly. He really deserved that treatment.
My wife stares at other women's massive...tracts of land when given the chance. Particularly if they're of good shape.

Cause good looking boobs just have that kind of power.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread