Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta. - Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai - Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
the LN moved at lightning speed and the manga is going even faster. I wonder if it will get to that part before the axe

Dex-chan lover
Now, listen here you little shit...

You better be the best wingwoman a little sister can strive to be, or else...!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad everyone seems to be taking it so positively just because it's different.

But I can't move past how stunted every single interaction in this chapter is,starting from page 6.

The "he's not your boyfriend so you'd better kiss him or I'll tell our parents" part was particularly grating.

But everything else made no sense whatsoever either.

Dex-chan lover
Truly a BRUH moment, why is the little sister a wing man. She knows that her sister likes him and we're only 5 chapters in are we already getting a kiss scene

If a relationshio needs a crappy selfish entitled sibling to stick there nose in where it has no business, then the relationship should just be allowed to die. And she really should have just told the annoying little brat no and left her at home. Why bring such an annoying hinderance along if she KNOWS her personality.

Fed-Kun's army
I realize that small children can be tactless, but the little-sister is a precocious brat. Always respect other people's boundaries, especially in regard to romantic relationships. The teacher playing match-maker between two of her pupils (see Chapter 4) was inappropriate for the same reason. When a relationship develops organically, so too do the characters in that relationship. The tacit expectation that two characters will kiss when one has an unresolved aversion to the opposite sex does not sit well with me. Perhaps, the author sees that, as well, in which case the mood is about to take an unexpected turn. A little drama would certainly spice things up.

Dex-chan lover
This was brutal.

Imagine getting so thoroughly and repeatedly owned by your kid sister. :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
The Translation Group mention it will be up on 20th April.
the apr/20 (or 20/04) is when the 3rd volume on jp was available, not the translation. (image is a google translation of the official store: https://bookwalker.jp/dea76bf8c1-f9ed-4ecf-9297-2c8457481111/)
eH94sck.png

Dex-chan lover
that little kid is too damn advanced
She probably comes from the future. She was sent back in time to help her sister get together with him because in the original timeline she didn't make a move and ended up living alone for the rest of her life.

Dex-chan lover
idk, if someone i know was this uncomfortable and hostile with the opposite gender i'd be worried about the cause rather than excited about hooking them up with some rando

Users who are viewing this thread