Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Ch. 13.2 - The tea party with the princ…

Dex-chan lover
Prince: I like talking to you. You're not like other girls.

Miranda:

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Pretending to smile is kind of the standard for tea parties.

It is kind of weird to not even want any company of people of a certain gender. Well, antisocial to a fairly extreme degree.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, the prince is his girlfriend in the previous life
Given what's been said in the recent congressional hearings on the topic, it'd be kinda funny if it turns out the reason this didn't weird the prince out as much as she thought it would is cuz Miranda reincarnated before the whistleblowers came forward and the prince reincarnated in the future after congress finds the alien bodies from all the beyond black crash retreivals :lul:

Dex-chan lover
I hate that prince, but the history needs some romance ...........
another shitty cliche history

Dex-chan lover
If Miranda is the only girl who, in the prince's company, actually talks about something even remotely interesting and is not only trying to win him over by acting like a pure sycophant, it's quite natural the prince would prefer her company. Miranda ought to understand that, but I reckon she can't help it.

Dex-chan lover
Miranda: "Well it makes sense I like cute stuff, I always was a maiden inside"

Also Miranda: "Well it makes sense he's comfortable talking to me, I'm an old man inside"

BRO MAKE UP YOUR MIND I didn't spend pages stanning your feminine existence for no reason did I???

(in all seriousness Miranda is super cute and her geek nature reminds me of plenty of girls I've known over the years)

Users who are viewing this thread